Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television
Just started this last night honestly after a mate at work has been begging me to give it a go for weeks now and i admit i had my doubts.....

Watched 1 episode last night and then binged the whole 1st season till midnight last night with a 5am wake up for work to boot!

Fantastic and i was so surprised it is so good after going into it with such a mehhh attitude but the show changed it all. I cannot fault it and it is great viewing so far and can't wait to start S2 tonight and it is good to hear that S3 is in production currently. I never really liked Daniel in the original movies and this show just cements my doubts on him. ;)

Really really good show. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Just started this last night honestly after a mate at work has been begging me to give it a go for weeks now and i admit i had my doubts.....

Watched 1 episode last night and then binged the whole 1st season till midnight last night with a 5am wake up for work to boot!

Fantastic and i was so surprised it is so good after going into it with such a mehhh attitude but the show changed it all. I cannot fault it and it is great viewing so far and can't wait to start S2 tonight and it is good to hear that S3 is in production currently. I never really liked Daniel in the original movies and this show just cements my doubts on him. ;)

Really really good show. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Season 3 was finished mate. For whatever reason Netflix delayed the release once they took it over. It was ready to go about now originally on YouTube.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Me too. The man that time forgot.

Really one of the most outstanding things about the show how they've taken the villain from the original and transformed him into a sympathetic protagonist, warts and all.

Even though he’s still kinda an a-hole.

He’s insensitive, outdated, and a bit intolerant.

It’s awesome that despite it all he’s a likeable guy trying to better himself at the same time and help kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Even though he’s still kinda an a-hole.

He’s insensitive, outdated, and a bit intolerant.

It’s awesome that despite it all he’s a likeable guy trying to better himself at the same time and help kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Due to your unbridled enthusiam and advice to me to watch it a couple of months ago, Im finally in.
Started today. At ep 4. Series 1.
Look. Its no classic. Got a fair chunk of fun whimsy to it rather than any outstanding quality. But I will reserve final judgement. Bit soap-opera-ish but the 80s to 2010s paralells are a chuckle.
Easy watch and good time waster.
Just saw Laruso billboard with a ummm sausage.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Due to your unbridled enthusiam and advice to me to watch it a couple of months ago, Im finally in.
Started today. At ep 4. Series 1.
Look. Its no classic. Got a fair chunk of fun whimsy to it rather than any outstanding quality. But I will reserve final judgement. Bit soap-opera-ish but the 80s to 2010s paralells are a chuckle.
Easy watch and good time waster.
Just saw Laruso billboard with a ummm sausage.
It's gets more emotional in season two.

Some of Johnnie's stuff about being a failure of a dad is surprisingly moving. Quality over quantity.

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
It's gets more emotional in season two.

Some of Johnnie's stuff about being a failure of a dad is surprisingly moving. Quality over quantity.

Will keep going edg. Its a harmless and jesty romp. But will heed your praise and take it under advisement going further. I did glimpse Zabka (?!?), Johnnie, was exec producer or director or some such?

Dee Snider

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2006
Burning in Hell
AFL Club
Collingwood
ec6c52cfb9a0f718a5fd17559f36ebff.jpg

Great show, some welcome characters returning in S3.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Ha ha, know what you mean. Those shirts are great! Where from?

I think the site just aggregates a bunch of stuff from different manufacturers - actually wouldn't recommend the fear pain defeat does not exist one, the print and material was pretty shabby. The all valley karate c'ship one is mint tho, great quality.

Jun 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Morality has always been ambigious.
Not in a universe created on the morality of Miags vs Creese;)

Thanks edg. Been fun watching. Did chuckle at body bag boy ageing into body bag man.
Johnny's story the main grab for me. Appreciate the intro of the new gen.
Found Hawk annoying.
Stingray? I was hoping for some so bad hes good vibes but nah, just a bad character.
Some nice 80's vs millenials chuckles.
Will have a look at season 3 whenever thats released. Middle of next year?

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Not in a universe created on the morality of Miags vs Creese;)

Thanks edg. Been fun watching. Did chuckle at body bag boy ageing into body bag man.
Johnny's story the main grab for me. Appreciate the intro of the new gen.
Found Hawk annoying.
Stingray? I was hoping for some so bad hes good vibes but nah, just a bad character.
Some nice 80's vs millenials chuckles.
Will have a look at season 3 whenever thats released. Middle of next year?

Early next year apparently despite the fact it's been ready for a while.

The body bag guy actually died not long after filming too.

Back