Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

What a ridiculous comment. when the show is out We discuss what happens. The season 1 pages are for people to talk about season 1 after it comes out. No one wants to click on a spoiler tab every post. Dont read if you dont want to be spoiled.

So true.
I was a couple of seasons behind, so I stayed out of this thread. Not that hard really.

This show just gets better and better. Loved season 3 but now the looooong wait for S4. :(

I have a feeling the war buddy Krease is calling at the end is going to be one bad hard arse when he shows up next season. Loved the cameo role of Aly also and it was so well done.

Fantastic show.

Have watched season 3 a second time. Definately better on rewatch. This show is the kings at weaving in nostalgia and cameos with a new plot and future generations.

star wars should take note.

the ali and japan cameos were brilliantly done.

comedy was great.

cant wait to see the comedy that is generated from daniel and johnny trying to run a dojo together.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a theory that I havent seen anywhere online.

I dont think either Club will win the tournament, I think it will be definitely another dojo. I mean why not?

It makes sense, if Miyagi wins then Cobra leaves, if Cobra wins, Miyagi leaves. Thats realistically the only two outcomes which fans guess would happen, but Cobra Kai likes to throw curve balls.

A new dojo winning, allows the story to take a completely different turn and extend into s5 and even allowing another tournament to take place in it.

I dont think either Club will win the tournament, I think it will be definitely another dojo. I mean why not?

It makes sense, if Miyagi wins then Cobra leaves, if Cobra wins, Miyagi leaves. Thats realistically the only two outcomes which fans guess would happen, but Cobra Kai likes to throw curve balls.

A new dojo winning, allows the story to take a completely different turn and extend into s5 and even allowing another tournament to take place in it.
The return of Xander Stone. Topanga dojo rules!

The first half of season 3 bothers me a bit, it feels very soap opera like, with frequent visits to the hospital, the juvenile detention centre, and the way the music is used being very cliche. Wasn't until Daniel left for Japan that it began to feel like a premium big budget show again.

I only just saw this lol. Interesting.

2.png

Netflix did say Quarter 4, so yes, December 31st is very possibly. :p
Unfortunately the pandemic has messed up a lot of scheduling of movies and TV shows. Final Bond movie was meant for release back around May last year along with Fast and Furious and Top Gun.

Cobra Kai S3 was set and ready for release in May last year, but they decided to pull it back and release it later. Given the filming restrictions in regards to the pandemic, S4 would have been released next month in a "normal world", Im not sure whether it is finished or not at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back