Cocktail Night

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing much to add to everything that has already been posted. For Vans, we did spot Boomer in the Oak room after the function had finished.

I did get to chat to Drew Petrie.....he's a great, down to earth kid and he appreciated the sponsorship by the bigfooty roos. Interestingly, his dad also had the nickname "Dish".

I GOT HOME OK

Thanks to all the bigfooty roos for a great night last night!

I managed to catch the 10.28pm Epping train and was safely home by 11.15pm. Didn't have any problems but wasn't in the best shape to reply until i got home form work tonight

I saw Choppy with Winnie and Shannon Motlop

It was good to meet all the familiar faces as well as some new ones - Rooboy '96 :)

I also spoke to The Dish and asked about him being a bombers fan and actually playing his first game agianst the players he gre up watching. After speakignt o him for about 5 minutes I think we made the right choice

After the end of the function i went to the oak room and had a few drinks and the conversation of cutting darky's hair was mentioned. Yes!

I managed to get a ride to the train station with Maibu, Hilton , Darky and Spidey. Thanks for the lift :)

All in all a great night
Can't wait for the team of the Century night
Paul

P.S 35eye, how did your job interview go today at Renumerato?/ Hope u got the job! :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh who got their photos bak ppl?
ahhhhhhhh damn ya should see them

Shin i will give u your one and 35 ya one with sexee Jesee he looks like a root and a half in them as usual
aw god u should see Joey in them hahahhahhah he is full on freakin out at the camera hmm :confused: odd
the one i got with Clayts looks ok and with little Harro
awww and of course i look ******* in my photo with Ricky :( but yeh the group one we got with him looks mad as heheheh sorry to push ya outta the way and almost kill u for wanting to go next to him in the pic Hilton :p yeh RiCkY looks like sex on legs in our photos as per usual. Malibu lol...still laughin bout wot u said u felt like doin to him hahahha don't u dare girlie! :p

~Go RiCkY~
You're so fine

Re: I GOT HOME OK

Originally posted by Paulkanga2000
35eye, how did your job interview go today?

Very very well thanks mate. I'm quietly confident. Won't know until the end of the week. I think I clinched it when the subject of personal interests came up. I hestited before saying the obvious.... football.... the interviewer cracked his first smile.

Apparently this place is full of Bombers supporters, so what's new?

I thought last night was great. Like most of you I managed to have a chat with a few of the boys. Didn't anyone see John Blakey??

Sorry I missed you all, will have to catch up later on.

cheers

Originally posted by Aussie_Roo
I thought last night was great. Like most of you I managed to have a chat with a few of the boys. Didn't anyone see John Blakey??

Sorry I missed you all, will have to catch up later on.

cheers

Saw John Blakey early on, but as with a lot of the higher profile players, he seemed to have disappeared later.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by 35eye

Very very well thanks mate. I'm quietly confident. Won't know until the end of the week. I think I clinched it when the subject of personal interests came up. I hestited before saying the obvious.... football.... the interviewer cracked his first smile.

Apparently this place is full of Bombers supporters, so what's new?

35eye,

Glad to hear it went so well. I hope u get the job too.

Thanks for the tip about most of the staff being bomber fans. i know if i do get the salary packaging at some stage i know not to mention football and the 1999 PF to the person organising my salary packaging! :)

I saw John Blakey downstairs wandering around the shops with Arch just after 8:30, but he was definately inside earlier, down the back of the room in the corner

Originally posted by Rooboy 96

Leia... Hope you get home safe and have some sleep before tomorrow...

Thanx Rooboy, home safe, but not much sleep.
Btw, great to meet you and Spidey for the first time and to catch up with Darky, Malibu, 35eye, Shinners and PaulKanga again. :)

Leia, sorry I didn't get to chat to you again, I was busy batting my eyelids at footballers...... :D

Hey Spidey - lot's of spunky Ricky shots!!!!!!!!!!!

And some good group shots too.

:D :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone hear Denis say on Monday night, that if we knew any Kanga supporters who were not members to ring him and he would ring them? Or did I just drink my drinks tooooooo fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back