Multiplat CoD Black Ops 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I might have a look at it. Blops 1 was the best CoD in the series imo. Blops 2 was meh and suffered too much by lag and Blops 3 was the last good CoD. I liked Blops 3 because the maps were actually pretty good for a CoD game and even if you have a poor game the power ups they had made it enjoyable. I haven't played a CoD since Blops 3 though.

Also importantly they must include zombies.

Just jumped on to my Battle.net launcher and died a little inside when I noticed that Blops 4 is under the Activision tab. Apparently it will not be on Steam and will have dedicated servers. Activision look to be experimenting with following EA with Origin and Ubisoft with UPlay to cut out royalties to Valve for digital distribution on the PC platform.

EB have also announced their customary pre-order beta access stuff.

https://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-4-will-be-on-battlenet-not-steam/

https://ebgames.com.au/featured/black-ops-4

Multiplayer is not interesting me, but the Battle Royale is super interesting if they get it right. Especially if they hit my nostalgia buttons with old Black Ops guns and maps.

Black Ops 3 DLC

I watched a gameplay video and the bloke kept saying Black Ops 3 without realising it.

A boots on the ground Blops 3 would've been pretty good so i'm cautiously keen to check out the beta at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's confirmed that there won't be a fully-fledged single player campaign but there will a couple of single player missions? I don't understand how that's going to work or what the purpose behind it is.

Anyone get their beta code?

I put my eb games one into the website but no Activision one yet

Anyone get their beta code?

I put my eb games one into the website but no Activision one yet
Got mine straight away. Entered the code on the call of duty site and the next screen had the PS4 code.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Analyst's believe this will kill RDR2 in sales. No campaign mode made me not interested in it. From what I'm seeing in other forums the KDR players aren't interested either this could be a major flop.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back