Portfolio Code Colour Crossover Concepts by Neogh - Mixing Footy with various sports around the world

Remove this Banner Ad

neogh

Senior List
Apr 17, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dolphins, MVFC
I always liked concepts of mixing AFL with Football/Soccer (and vice-versa. Plus other codes if it's fascinating enough), mainly because I do design but always interested in new templates, and jumper histories and seeing how they've changed throughout the years, adding to exploration of other clubs since Dons tend to be boring with this.

I know various fans have done these concepts but this is how I take, considering both code's approach to design.

The first set of Crossovers here are the AFL jumpers converted into Football kits - which is my "recent" work, although most of them were done months ago and the only thing I needed to change was Collingwood and Eagles' manufacturers.

Kit shapes were based on the ones used by HFK - which deals with historial British, US, World Cup, European Championship and Olympic games kits, but believe I need to be more original.

- If the apparel doesn't exist for the opposite code - I just tend to make templates up as there is no option personally. Maybe I'm wrong there though
- Scale and positioning (usually logos) - will fix along the way.
- Order will be done in previous season's standings - with the exception of Essendon.

Last edited:
0.jpg
Essendon

Mainly based on Southampton's home kit template.
1.jpg
Richmond

Personally I would like to do Stripes (like their inaugural VFL/AFL jumpers).
2.jpg
Geelong

If the apparel doesn't exist in the other code, I just make things up with the except of Cotton-On.

I saw Cotton-On selling Umbro goods on their website, and since it's probably better than making imaginary template, went with the more righteous option.
3.jpg
Port Adelaide
4.jpg
Brisbane

5.jpg
Saints.

Tried something experimental and probably historic by looking at Bilbao - club with the same colours and apparel.
6.jpg
Collingwood
7.jpg
West Coast

Thought of having white shorts like Rangers (whom Castore also manufactures kits for the Gers) which is also a ode to their Premiership seasons.
8.jpg
Western Bulldogs

9.jpg
Melbourne
10.jpg
GWS Giants
11.jpg
Carlton
12.jpg
Fremantle

Again random template with Sekem
14.jpg
Gold Coast

15.jpg
Hawthorn
16.jpg
Sydney Swans
17.jpg
North Melbourne

Very alike the Rugby kits used. Hopefully be able to make things more creatively with Puma from 2022.
18.jpg
Adelaide

Good job mate. I quite like the Geelong & St Kilda kits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back