Media "Coffee with KohPhi" - A new beginning

Remove this Banner Ad

In other news KohPhi has moved to...

upload_2017-8-19_11-14-52.jpeg
th

Well, I for one, think it's about time.
The SFA is finally doing its part to re-civilise society.
This new age of "anything goes" and dick pics and "look at me" has become a stain on humanity.
I say, some decency and restraint is well overdue. I say, a return to virtue, morality and wholesome values is just what we need.
I applaud the league for this stance. I look forward to far more respectable, dignified, modest, honourable and hopefully intellectual conversations with all of you.

And KohPhi, I salute you for putting aside, your own deviant, depraved, perverse, unnatural instincts and desires, and leading the way to a new and better way forward...

This new age of "anything goes" and dick pics and "look at me" has become a stain on humanity.
I say, some decency and restraint is well overdue. I say, a return to virtue, morality and wholesome values is just what we need.
I applaud the league for this stance. I look forward to far more respectable, dignified, modest, honourable and hopefully intellectual conversations with all of you.

And KohPhi, I salute you for putting aside, your own deviant, depraved, perverse, unnatural instincts and desires, and leading the way to a new and better way forward...

As Luke so succinctly says in his canonical Gospel;

"Put the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance".

The seed is Hate's message and I am the soil.
I will be the carrier of Hate's seed, I will cultivate it and spread it's goodness to all who listen in the SFA.

TheCoach16 dropped....errr out 'managed' from the Bombers round 3 team!!

As Luke so succinctly says in his canonical Gospel;

"Put the seed in the good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance".

The seed is Hate's message and I am the soil.
I will be the carrier of Hate's seed, I will cultivate it and spread it's goodness to all who listen in the SFA.

The thought you you carrying Hate's seed arouses me!

THIS ! THIS sort of innuendo and depravity is why we need to take a different direction...

Although, I was kind of aroused myself...

Careful Coach you may take someone's eye out with that!!

View attachment 405189

The crackdown on profanity and smut instigated today in the SFA has got me thinking about how I, an intelligent, well educated and dedicated educator found myself partaking in, and at times instigating this "posting style". Was it already "a thing" in S.21 when I joined and I participated so I could feel involved? Or is it something that through my posting style I have actively contributed to. Regardless, I have culled my gif stash and the SFA will never again see the likes of;
Miniature pony with huge utensil and dwarf Cowboy
Flaming asian vagina
Woman with snake for a vagina
Vomiting dog having sex
Office cleaner with hypnotic jiggly boobs
Train busting through a tunnel replicating anal sex
Erection busting through a pair of pants

......anyway, you get my drift.

As of today, I, KohPhi will change my ways. I will shun smut and profanity and my banter will be wholesome, family friendly and safe for work. Today, the KohPhi brand ("Coffee with Kohphi", "The Kohphi Pre Season Training Protocol ®" and " KohPhi Recruitment Agency") welcomes "Reviews with KohPhi" to the family.
View attachment 405178

Esteemed Ladies and fine upstanding Gentlemen, without further ado, please enjoy my latest media piece, a synopsis on one of my favourite shows, a wholesome, quick witted, genuinely warm and fun show,

The Gilmore Girls

View attachment 405183

The first season of Gilmore Girls introduces Lorelai Gilmore
View attachment 405188

and her sixteen-year-old daughter, Rory,

View attachment 405185

as well as the fictional Connecticut town of Stars Hollow and its many quirky inhabitants (just like the new, wholesome SFA!!).

The central plot point of the season is Rory’s acceptance to Chilton, an elite prep school, and Lorelai’s need to borrow money from her parents, Emily and Richard, in order to fund her daughter’s education. Lorelai’s parents lend her the money, but on one condition: she and Rory must attend dinner at their home in nearby Hartford every Friday night until the loan is repaid.

View attachment 405186

Lorelai’s relationship with her parents is full of animosity as, not long after giving birth to Rory at age sixteen, she left her parents’ home and moved to Stars Hollow in order to keep them from imposing their privileged lifestyle on her daughter. Her parents, while still loving her a great deal, continue to resent her for this choice. This results in a significant portion of the conflict throughout the season as Lorelai deals with having her parents in her life on a regular basis for the first time since she was a teenager. It also leads to Lorelai feeling distressed by Rory’s positive relationship with her grandparents and obvious interest in their way of life.

In the first episode, Rory meets Dean Forester, a new student at Stars Hollow High School who has a crush on her. As the season progresses, she grows to have feelings for him, and they begin dating. Their relationship is briefly interrupted after Dean breaks up with her for not knowing how to respond to his stating that he loves her. Rory professes her love for Dean in the season finale, and they resume their relationship.
View attachment 405180
Don't we all Loralai, don't we all..

The season shows Rory as having strong friendships with both longtime friend Lane Kim and fellow Chilton student Paris Geller. She has been friends with Lane for over a decade, and the two remain close even when Rory changes schools. When Rory first arrives at Chilton, her relationship with Paris is more that of enemies than friends. However, as the season progresses, the two grow closer, eventually forming a begrudging friendship.
View attachment 405198

Lorelai has no love interest when the series begins, but she soon develops feelings for Rory’s English teacher at Chilton, Max Medina.
View attachment 405181
Ohhh yes you are Lorelai (in a totally, non sexual, wholesome way).

They date for several episodes, but break up when Lorelai begins to feel uncomfortable about how accepting Rory is of having Max in their lives. There is a clear attraction between her and Luke Danes, the owner of the local diner, but nothing ever comes of it. Lorelai also briefly reunites with Rory’s father, Christopher, but turns him down when he asks her to marry him. Lorelai and Max reunite toward the end of the season, and he proposes in the season finale.

View attachment 405182

Lorelai is close friends with Sookie St. James, the chef at the inn she manages. The two plan to eventually open their own inn together..

I hope you enjoyed this guys and gals.. my next instalment of "Reviews with KohPhi" will be on the brilliantly funny and wholesome sit com "Joey".

Chat soon funsters....

This is worse than reading akkaps talk about TV.

Poor old Golumless, he is a glass half empty kinda guy. Nothing is good enough for him!

No...be fair, ole Gole is pretty good at being the village idiot of the sfa. In fact Tony, if all the village idiots from all the villages around the world were bought together into one village.

....Golumless would be the voted the village idiot.

Now that takes some talent!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No...be fair, ole Gole is pretty good at being the village idiot of the sfa. In fact Tony, if all the village idiots from all the villages around the world were bought together into one village.

You sure??

I thought he was an apprentice skipper for one of the teams??

True.... but you read it....one day ill read one of your threads...

Maybe..

Attempted too, then got bored after the first image.

I give everyone a chance to impress me, few do though.

Poor old Golumless, he is a glass half empty kinda guy. Nothing is good enough for him!

There is occasionally moments where I look at something, and think, hey this is well done.

This isn't one of those moments. This is slightly better then the mercy killing of the benign, and pathetic banter that this was inspired as a response to, and if I could give it props, it kept to a similar standard as that.

I'm a lot of things, but village idiot isn't one of them. :rainbow:

You sure??

I thought he was an apprentice skipper for one of the teams??

I have the C next to my name, which makes me skipper. :)

I've also captained for more than 50% of the games I've played...

There is occasionally moments where I look at something, and think, hey this is well done.

This isn't one of those moments. This is slightly better then the mercy killing of the benign, and pathetic banter that this was inspired as a response to, and if I could give it props, it kept to a similar standard as that.

Your family must be incredibly proud! :thumbsu:

Please... Please, keep talking. I only yawn when I’m super fascinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back