Coffee

Remove this Banner Ad

tangolikelama

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 21, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Started drinking instant given the circumstances but its just sh*t. Bought a Hario cold brew flask and what an investment!

DidakDelight

Club Legend
Jun 5, 2008
In amongst it all
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Queensland State of Origin
Started drinking instant given the circumstances but its just sh*t. Bought a Hario cold brew flask and what an investment!
If you’re ever forced to drink instant coffee the trick is to put a little bit of milk in first and make a paste, then add the hot water.

If you don’t then the boiling water burns it and makes it bitter.

Much nicer this way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Cox 88

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Been using an Aeropress for a while and very pleased with results, so I'd recommend that if you're not into buying a machine etc.
Aeropress at work and moccamaster at home with my baratza grinder. I'm not an espresso drinker apart from when I go to cafes without batch/filter options.

wadistance

Premiership Player
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Bambino plus - super solid cost to benefit machine. Unless you want to drop $1k on a dual boiler, that’s my choice of machine

Aeropresses are also sick. As too are moccamasters. Although I recommend the breville precision brewer over it

Quality Grinders are the key. I’ve got a baratza Sette 270wi and a Helor 101 hand grinder. Don’t need anything else ever again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

resinparrot

Draftee
Apr 13, 2021
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Guys, I know that you know a lot about coffee.
I visited a doctor recently and he told me, that I have erosion in my stomach and if I continue the same nutrition, it will develop into an ulcer.
How did I get the erosion? I used to drink espresso, 5-6 cups a day. And I really like to drink a lot of coffee. And my doctor recommended me to drink coffee with milk. But I don't know any milk frother.
Could you help me with this and advise some frother?

And I know that the main problem not in coffee. It doesn't matter it with milk or not. My doctor recommended me the diet, but I don't know any normal milk frother...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad