Banter Coffee

Remove this Banner Ad

han-solo-jedi.jpg

Bitch, please. I’m a mother******* Adonis.
Judging by this footage of yourself, wrong.

d91bcd2d-fb95-4c88-9fb4-a6eb74c5aa80.gif

Go to a place in Darlinghurst that makes awesome coffee, it's like Pellegrini's but better coffee -Bar Coluzzi. If you can't get in there are about 5 other places that all do good coffee in the street.
Interesting. Italians brought their machines to the Cross/Darlinghurst area the same time they brought their machines to Carlton.

Its believed the coffee culture took off in Melbourne is because Kings Cross became a vise area full of illegal gambling, prostitution and strip joints, while Carlton remained more family and women friendly and became a restaurant precinct thereby attracting more people who drank more espresso.

Grew from there.

Yeah a few friends that moved up to Sydney in the 90s used to take me to Darlinghurst because they were the only good coffee places. Coluzzi is always full of refugees from Melbourne who work in the entertainment industry. the old guy that owns it.

Thought this might have been a good story starting for a second...

The best overseas coffee I had was in Canada, Tim Horton's, French Vanilla Supreme. God damn I haven't forgotten you. So good with a breakfast bagel

I’m willing to joke about 7 Eleven coffee but blend 43 is just pure s**t. Would not give that stuff to my worst enemy.
Blend 43 is the grease that has been keeping factory workers going for decades. The industrialists brew of choice.

I have come to the wrong thread. I thought this was about the AFL Draft, not a Coffee Appreciation club.
not much else to talk about we still have 3 weeks to go. it might as well be about coffee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate it when I've just made my 7Eleven cappuccino and I realise they don't have the chocolate stuff to sprinkle over it available. ruddy amateurs...

I hate that the coles express only has brown suguar . I like white sugar in coffee and brown sugar in tea.

Ayhuasca?
In Fiji we don't drink the vines we swing from. It's against Health and Safety regs. Strictly dig before you drink. Only brew from a root.

Blend 43 is the grease that has been keeping factory workers going for decades. The industrialists brew of choice.
Only drink instant at work. Found I could literally save $2k a year. Also all those empty milk kilojules.

Anywhoo some campaigner at work swapped the blend 43 for International Roast.
s**t kents, hope they contract an incurable disease.

Only drink instant at work. Found I could literally save $2k a year. Also all those empty milk kilojules.

Anywhoo some campaigner at work swapped the blend 43 for International Roast.
s**t kents, hope they contract an incurable disease.

Some kent at my work has been shelving coffee pods for dat dere instant effect

Pretty sure that's what Dermott used to half fill his cup with before playing, back in the good old day's before Essendon invented the good gear.

Four pages added in three hours to this thread, thought maybe an ITK dropped something....instead I'm now a coffee expert.

Cappuccino double shot with two sugars. All I need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back