Personal Experience Coincidences in life

Remove this Banner Ad

One night in 1987 I was at a mate's place in Ivanhoe, and altogether there were three of us watching the video of The Hitcher. After the video had been going for just under an hour, the mate whose place it was, paused the movie to get up and get himself an ice-cream from the freezer. When he sat back down, I causally made a remark that we hadn't seen any ads.
My mate stopped the video, causing it to go back to the TV station through which the VCR was tuned, and sure enough, there was an ad playing.

I see 11:11am/pm all the time.

Or at least I notice it more than the other times I check the time.
Good you mentioned that. For me its 6:16. Constantly. That also includes the 24 hr format that not only my clock has but a lot of clocks around town.
12.51 for me. Very odd.

Another for 11:11. Notice it a fair bit when I'm at Burswood too.

james brayshaw
Can explain the clock thing by they are usually umbers that stand out, so you notice it and remember it more often. I.e 11:11 will stand out far more and be remembered more often than 11:09

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can explain the clock thing by they are usually umbers that stand out, so you notice it and remember it more often. I.e 11:11 will stand out far more and be remembered more often than 11:09
Well 24 comes up on roulette wheels a lot at this time too. ;)

Driving home just before on the freeway I was approaching one of the bridges that goes over the top and thought back to a woman from my town who died a few years ago after she swerved to avoid hitting a koala.
Was thinking about what I'd do in the same situation and decided I'd probably just keep going straight and squash the koala. About 5 minutes later I saw something on the road in the distance, moving across my lane. Slowed down- it was a koala. I moved into the other lane to get around it because there was no one else on the road.
Only the second time I've seen one on the freeway while driving- usually see foxes/cats.

somewhat related to the clock thing but over the last month or so i am constantly finding myself waking up about 5-10-15 minutes before my alarm. this would be normal if i set my alarm for the same time every day but i set my alarm at different times, often as much as 2 hours difference during the week, and at it gets set at very random times on the weekend.

For those who can remember when the Jaidyn Leskie murder was being investigated, there came a time when Greg Domaszewicz was under intense scrutiny, and of course at one point he was charged with murder. One day there was a photo on the front page of the Herald-Sun showing that some people had graffitied his car overnight. Upon close inspection of the photo you could see that the numerals of his number plate were 666.
How much coincidence is involved probably depends on how much involvement you believe Domaszewicz had with Jaidyn's murder.

666 is a cute fluffy happy number really
http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com.au/2011/05/number-6.html

ATTRIBUTES AND ENERGIES OF THE NUMBER 6

Connects above and below, reconciliation, intellectual creativity, discrimination, imagination, union, love, perfection, ability to use the imagination and the intellect combined, relatedness, taking responsibility for choices.

Positive:
Domestic, responsible, care, teacher, conventional, provider, protector, healer, idealistic, selfless, honest, charitable, faithful, nurturer, truth, order, economy, emotional depth, curiosity, deep love of home and family, humanitarian, service, unselfishness, balance, good provider, peaceful, self-sacrifice, empathy, sympathy, unconditional love, circulation, agriculture, balance, grace, simplicity, ability to compromise, reliable.

was helping my mum clean out her place this morning, she mentioned how a particular garment was 'acceptable in the 80s'. Listening to music on the way home, a song i've not listened to in yonks comes on 'acceptable in the 80s' by calvin harris.... weird.

Was out in New York after a contiki, start chatting up this bird and it goes well, s**t goes down as we leave the club, big fight and during it someone steals her phone. Decide to bail to this house party, by the time we get there it's finished so we use the pool (me, her, the guy who owned the house and his friend)

After that we go to her house where she lives with 5 other girls ... start talking to some of the girls and they're gossiping about another aussie guy with their other friend. Wake up in the morning and it's my mate from contiki, he starts telling me about this pool party he went to, at the exact same place we went after everyone had gone and how he met this chick at the exact club i was at ... it was a weird thing, like i was 2 hours behind him everywhere I went

Was out in New York after a contiki, start chatting up this bird and it goes well, s**t goes down as we leave the club, big fight and during it someone steals her phone. Decide to bail to this house party, by the time we get there it's finished so we use the pool (me, her, the guy who owned the house and his friend)

After that we go to her house where she lives with 5 other girls ... start talking to some of the girls and they're gossiping about another aussie guy with their other friend. Wake up in the morning and it's my mate from contiki, he starts telling me about this pool party he went to, at the exact same place we went after everyone had gone and how he met this chick at the exact club i was at ... it was a weird thing, like i was 2 hours behind him everywhere I went
I was sure it was going to turn out that your mate had her stolen phone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back