go wide

Mar 24, 2008
lorne hinterland
swamp rats dolphins
Ive known him since October 1983 and he prob took up the ciggies in the womb. He may train once a week if he's lucky. Would be a better player carrying a few extra kilos as well. May benifit him playing in geelong less travel and train more often
gotta go hangin for a winny blue.

May 29, 2007
australia
Alvie FC
did the stats on alford v apollo bay.36 touches, boom you reckon he is a sheep dog but when you have in and under ball distributors of the calibre of wishart,smartt,tully,leontinades etc,it makes sense to have a go to man like allan(hows the tatts)alford. and my mail is kelly is out of there.
who is your mail??? And while he may LOOK smart while yous are winning the pill, when the going gets tough and you are not winning the hard ball, he will be ineffective

BAYSIGHTER

Rookie
Mar 18, 2008
forrest
fgvg
Watched the Bay v Birre, Birre have the worst backline i have seen no talls at all will be smashed against a decent forward line. Need to win it out of the middle if any chance once goes into backline dont like there chances. Beac to win by 10 goals over Lorne in the big one.

Hilly72

Mar 28, 2003
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Watched the Bay v Birre, Birre have the worst backline i have seen no talls at all will be smashed against a decent forward line. Need to win it out of the middle if any chance once goes into backline dont like there chances. Beac to win by 10 goals over Lorne in the big one.

Luke Phillips is playing injured and will rarely get beaten by an opponent, and one of the ruckmen was also out leaving Birre short on the day, normally have the option of throwing Sam Green back but he was being used in the ruck on the weekend.

Grey Matter

Jun 23, 2008
geelong
who is your mail??? And while he may LOOK smart while yous are winning the pill, when the going gets tough and you are not winning the hard ball, he will be ineffective
Well boom you may be on to something about Alford after all you have seen him play... how many times ? oh thats right once..but hey i couldn't resist so I thought I would investigate for you by having a look at CDFL results. In the 15 games Lorne has played Alford has got in the best players 9 times and if i'm right Hollmer spoke early in the season about him missing games and playing half fit as Lorne needed a strong mature body around the contest. (doesn't sound like a sheepdog to me). So the math says 9 out of 13. Didnt get in the best against the bay for his 35 touches so maybe Lorne have heard you boom and will now kick him out of the team. Not sure what this guy has done to upset you and for all your posturing i have no doubt he'd get a game at Alvie. Hey Go Wide can you tell me if Alford is a chance to win the b&f at Lorne. Wouldn't that piss young boom off..Clearly there is an Alford conspiracy at Lorne and we can all be greatful you were there boom. Now maybe you can tell us who shot JFK ;):D:thumbsu:

Commo46

Dec 28, 2006
Melbourne Storm
Ive known him since October 1983 and he prob took up the ciggies in the womb. He may train once a week if he's lucky. Would be a better player carrying a few extra kilos as well. May benifit him playing in geelong less travel and train more often

i think he enjoys the drinking culture that can come with some country clubs.

May 29, 2007
australia
Alvie FC
Well boom you may be on to something about Alford after all you have seen him play... how many times ? oh thats right once..but hey i couldn't resist so I thought I would investigate for you by having a look at CDFL results. In the 15 games Lorne has played Alford has got in the best players 9 times and if i'm right Hollmer spoke early in the season about him missing games and playing half fit as Lorne needed a strong mature body around the contest. (doesn't sound like a sheepdog to me). So the math says 9 out of 13. Didnt get in the best against the bay for his 35 touches so maybe Lorne have heard you boom and will now kick him out of the team. Not sure what this guy has done to upset you and for all your posturing i have no doubt he'd get a game at Alvie. Hey Go Wide can you tell me if Alford is a chance to win the b&f at Lorne. Wouldn't that piss young boom off..Clearly there is an Alford conspiracy at Lorne and we can all be greatful you were there boom. Now maybe you can tell us who shot JFK ;):D:thumbsu:
i dont recall saying he couldnt play. just that he is the biggest sheepdog ive ever seen. you are one of my favourite posters grey matter and this ones no exception. very humerous:)

MadamDee

Rookie
May 19, 2006
Victoria
what Is All This Talk About This Bloke??? Lets Get Talking Something Interesting​

You are a fair dinkum idiot. Do you realise that this site is open for everyone to comment on their own topics, not just what they think will keep you entertained, you big git! Just because you do not find something interesting, does not mean other people don't. You are constantly negative and have no idea about common language use (sarcasim and wit are totally lost on you). And to add to all that, you are a crap footballer! You are an embarrassment. I may not have always said things other people agree with, and I have apologised for my errors, but you take the cake.

May 29, 2007
australia
Alvie FC
You are a fair dinkum idiot. Do you realise that this site is open for everyone to comment on their own topics, not just what they think will keep you entertained, you big git! Just because you do not find something interesting, does not mean other people don't. You are constantly negative and have no idea about common language use (sarcasim and wit are totally lost on you). And to add to all that, you are a crap footballer! You are an embarrassment. I may not have always said things other people agree with, and I have apologised for my errors, but you take the cake.
and youve never played a game in your life so dont talk like a 300 game veteran MADAM

KOOROC12

Rookie
Jun 14, 2006
colac
that hurt boom didn't it!! u can tell me, cry if ya want i won't think any less of U!! madam dee hitting the old soft spot

May 29, 2007
australia
Alvie FC
that hurt boom didn't it!! u can tell me, cry if ya want i won't think any less of U!! madam dee hitting the old soft spot
i could not care one bit what you think of me. What madam says madam says and i dont care waht she says but when when people like you come on and write stupid meaningless posts its annoys me very much. Illl now let you get back to your husband:thumbsu:

go wide

Mar 24, 2008
lorne hinterland
swamp rats dolphins
hollmer,tully,alford in the mix for b&f at stribling reserve this year,A Kelly sick of crap footy at a crap club going back to the GFL.and Dan Casey shot JFK.

CHRIS MCKAY

Draftee
Jun 1, 2008
colac
crap footballer? im not goin to go sukin up to boom or anything but boom has played a handful of senior matches yet he's still u/17's
madamdee boom is probably the most respected posters on this board so dont write stupid comments with incorrect facts
no madamdee, ur the fair dinkum idiot

go wide

Mar 24, 2008
lorne hinterland
swamp rats dolphins
i could not care one bit what you think of me. What madam says madam says and i dont care waht she says but when when people like you come on and write stupid meaningless posts its annoys me very much. Illl now let you get back to your husband:thumbsu:
congratulations to mark robb on his 200th this weekend,good bloke good footballer,and thanks for the 50% of at donny nicks. By the way anyone looking for a new tattoo,lorne ball magnet allan alford currently applying the ink at custom culture geelong {thats when he's not in the top paddock herding merinos. G'day Hilly just wondering about yuor thoughts on the impact a couple of swamp rat cricketers GB and the Taranaki kid have had on your magoos this year? while on Birre good to see choppers ugly mug in the addy today,an absolute icon of the game.

Hilly72

Mar 28, 2003
Fitzroy FC, Birregurra FC
Leyts has been awesome, hard to beleive he has only been playing the for a couple of years, hard at it and a hard worker.

Byrnsey has had a tough year, injured at the start and as we have been travelling well he has been finding it hard to put him self in the side, has done some really smart things and shows he has a footy brain.

I didn't see that article on Chopper, I will have a look for it.. What was it about?

go wide

Mar 24, 2008
lorne hinterland
swamp rats dolphins
Leyts has been awesome, hard to beleive he has only been playing the for a couple of years, hard at it and a hard worker.

Byrnsey has had a tough year, injured at the start and as we have been travelling well he has been finding it hard to put him self in the side, has done some really smart things and shows he has a footy brain.

I didn't see that article on Chopper, I will have a look for it.. What was it about?
Lorne coaching staff unhappy that the dolphins could not reach their pre game target of 40 goals against a gallant otway districts in greasy conditions at stribling reserve yesterday. Never the less with gun recruit clancy off the ground at the first break courtesy of a high late hit,young gun davies and the evergreen heathcote combined to boot 13 between them.Of particular interest was harleys 7 goals coming mostly from contested marks .Another positive for lorne was the game of recruit james adams in the twos.In his best game for the dolphins the highly regarded ex ammo star would surely have caught the eye of the selectors with one or two spots up for graps as the reigning premiers set to begin their campaign for three in a row.Lorne also expect to have the full quartet of Hollmers for the rest of the season although their old man ,lorne trainer Ron looked like he may have done a hammy a quad or possibly a NTTAWWTer valve while running water yesterday. Spotted in the bottom bar,lorne hotel last night was warra player xavier meade deep in discussion with dolphin coach leroy hollmer......change of colours next year perhaps?

May 29, 2007
australia
Alvie FC
Lorne coaching staff unhappy that the dolphins could not reach their pre game target of 40 goals against a gallant otway districts in greasy conditions at stribling reserve yesterday. Never the less with gun recruit clancy off the ground at the first break courtesy of a high late hit,young gun davies and the evergreen heathcote combined to boot 13 between them.Of particular interest was harleys 7 goals coming mostly from contested marks .Another positive for lorne was the game of recruit james adams in the twos.In his best game for the dolphins the highly regarded ex ammo star would surely have caught the eye of the selectors with one or two spots up for graps as the reigning premiers set to begin their campaign for three in a row.Lorne also expect to have the full quartet of Hollmers for the rest of the season although their old man ,lorne trainer Ron looked like he may have done a hammy a quad or possibly a NTTAWWTer valve while running water yesterday. Spotted in the bottom bar,lorne hotel last night was warra player xavier meade deep in discussion with dolphin coach leroy hollmer......change of colours next year perhaps?
i very much doubt that meade and hollmer would be talking football for next year. probably just catchin up with each other. As for adams, the more good players the better, cant wait to see the look on the irrewarra faces if they lose again.

go wide

Mar 24, 2008
lorne hinterland
swamp rats dolphins
i very much doubt that meade and hollmer would be talking football for next year. probably just catchin up with each other. As for adams, the more good players the better, cant wait to see the look on the irrewarra faces if they lose again.
now what really happened...meade says to lee "i suppose i will be playing on heathcote?"at that moment jack hollmer strolls into the bar,lee says"nah not heathcote this bloke here"meade looks around ...the look on his face.....PRICELESS......

go wide

Mar 24, 2008
lorne hinterland
swamp rats dolphins
I would like to officially place myself on the lorne bandwagon.
Lorne debuted another u/17 player in the seniors yesterday in the strongly built utility James Freil.Young freilly did enough to be awarded the highly sought after $30 video ezy award post match and has put his hand up for future senior duties as lornes finals push gains momentum.In further news from the eagles clash the clearly best on ground Casey Tully was denied the obligatory post match 6 pack award by the opposing coach who said"he is the best player in the comp and probably wins it every week".Back up ruckman Sam Roache was dually awarded the spoils.Another highlight from the boondocks was the game of Sean Smartt.The pacy left footer looked pretty happy to be released from his usual tagging role as he roamed the front half racking up the touches.Highlights included a booming long bomb at full tilt that split the sticks from70 out,and a five bounce run along the wing.some selling of candy. a blind turn. and GOAL. With the reigning premiers going into the clash against the witches hats without senior players Trickey.Heathcte.Clancy.Abbott,Hollmer J.Hollmer L and losing captain Hollmer L early after a knock the dolphins still managed to kick a cricket score.At the completion of next weeks final home and away game Lorne will have kicked 100 plus goals in a month of footy. Sleep well Warra.

May 29, 2007
australia
Alvie FC
Lorne debuted another u/17 player in the seniors yesterday in the strongly built utility James Freil.Young freilly did enough to be awarded the highly sought after $30 video ezy award post match and has put his hand up for future senior duties as lornes finals push gains momentum.In further news from the eagles clash the clearly best on ground Casey Tully was denied the obligatory post match 6 pack award by the opposing coach who said"he is the best player in the comp and probably wins it every week".Back up ruckman Sam Roache was dually awarded the spoils.Another highlight from the boondocks was the game of Sean Smartt.The pacy left footer looked pretty happy to be released from his usual tagging role as he roamed the front half racking up the touches.Highlights included a booming long bomb at full tilt that split the sticks from70 out,and a five bounce run along the wing.some selling of candy. a blind turn. and GOAL. With the reigning premiers going into the clash against the witches hats without senior players Trickey.Heathcte.Clancy.Abbott,Hollmer J.Hollmer L and losing captain Hollmer L early after a knock the dolphins still managed to kick a cricket score.At the completion of next weeks final home and away game Lorne will have kicked 100 plus goals in a month of footy. Sleep well Warra.
top work go wide keep up the detailed reports. Interesting to see friel playing ones...probably due to the large number of players out, am i correct? How does a couple of under age blokes go- hamish powell and charlie barham-is he a brother of jaxson???