Cold Chisel 30-1

Remove this Banner Ad

eDPS

Premium Platinum
Nov 4, 2010
Melbourne - Eastern Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Now here is a list no doubt will be controversial, one of Australia's most beloved rock bands and a personal favourite of my mother and auntie. Listned to this band all my life with my mother owning every album. Of course I didn't grow up seeing them live or being alive at their peak but this is a list of what it think are personally their best songs
30. My Turn To Cry - East - 1980

Last edited:

Now here is a list no doubt will be controversial, one of Australia's most beloved rock bands and a personal favourite of my mother and auntie. Listned to this band all my life with my mother owning every album. Of course I didn't grow up seeing them live or being alive at their peak but this is a list of what it think are personally their best songs
30. My Turn To Cry - East - 1980

Off the 1st Chisel album I bought, East. Still 1 of their best IMO.

Seen them live a few times, including Jimmy solo at a gig with his bro's band Swannee at the Waurn Ponds.

When The War is Over is 1 of Jimmy's fav songs and mine also.

Off the 1st Chisel album I bought, East. Still 1 of their best IMO.

Seen them live a few times, including Jimmy solo at a gig with his bro's band Swannee at the Waurn Ponds.

When The War is Over is 1 of Jimmy's fav songs and mine also.
Yeah like I said mine will be controversial, I really like some of their more "rockier" stuff which will become more evident as the countdown goes. I have another fan favourite coming up soon another that I know a lot of people would have top 3

Yeah like I said mine will be controversial, I really like some of their more "rockier" stuff which will become more evident as the countdown goes. I have another fan favourite coming up soon another that I know a lot of people would have top 3

Khe Sanh would not even be top 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what you class as 'rockier' but will look forward to seeing and hearing them, too many to choose from :)

Thanks to JB, the rougher voices appeal to me.

Next big shock I think

21. Flame Trees - Twentieth Century - 1984

Okay, now you're just taking the piss. I managed to just forgive you for leaving When the War is Over out of the top ten but Flame Trees. Wow. Both top five IMHO.

I'd probably have that one top 20 but not top 10.
Okay, now you're just taking the piss. I managed to just forgive you for leaving When the War is Over out of the top ten but Flame Trees. Wow. Both top five IMHO.
Just goes to show how much people can differ on how much they like Cold Chisel songs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back