Coleman for 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GOAT

Club Legend
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Ben Brown is less likely than Tom Lynch (Rich) and JJK. Maybe even Tom McDonald. All should be in the poll.

Kangaroos4eva

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
Ben Brown is less likely than Tom Lynch (Rich) and JJK. Maybe even Tom McDonald. All should be in the poll.
Yea, nah with the likely probabilities with Lynch and McDonald. Brown has proven more consistent than Lynch and shown a lot more over more seasons than McDonald.

JK sure, is a gun.

Last edited:

harrythetiger

Summited Everest 30/9/17
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
If all goes to plan, Lynch and Riewoldt will pinch enough goals off each other that neither can win it. So hopefully someone else.
Ben Brown hasn’t won one before has he? Wouldn’t mind seeing him get it.

LukeParkerno1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Actually think this might be the year for a Daniher type to win one, nice roughie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purple Suit

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Im gonna go out on a limb and say one of Riewoldt, Lynch, Kennedy, Darling, McDonald, Hogan, Breust, Gunston, Cameron, Daniher, Brown, Hawkins, Franklin or Walker.
Hogan won’t have anybody to compete with at Freo for goals but has to overcome the massive disadvantage of Ross Lyon being the coach. It won’t be him.

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
The first ever tie for the Coleman with both Jack Riewoldt and Tom Lynch winning it
Hasn't Hardwick been really outspoken about wanting a good spread of players kicking goals? I can't see it. He'll want a good mix between the small and tall forwards. I think he even made a comment to that effect in the week Riewoldt kicked 10 this year.

Coaster2012

Premiership Player
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester City, Lakers
Lynch just isn't as good as he is being touted. Some posters on here call him one of the top 3 forwards in the league. Did he have an amazing season I didn't watch? He's kicked over 50 goals once. Kennedy kicks 50 in an average year. Hell, Darling kicks more goals than Lynch.

Brown the most likely for me since he is durable. If Kennedy plays all 22 games, then he gets it. Daniher may need some time to get up and running.

Lynch won't even kick the most goals in his team, let alone win the Coleman. Won't crack the top 5.

1.) Brown.
2.) Kennedy
3.) Reiwoldt
4.) Buddy
5.) Daniher

Last edited:

Dazzler10

Club Legend
AFL Club
West Coast
How highly do peeps rate the Coleman? Compare it to, say, the Brownlow. What level of esteem do you place on it? I've always been curious about this.

Top Bottom