Coleman for 2019?

Coleman for 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

614056-tlslargelandscape.jpg

Big fella just needs to not get suspended next year and he's up there.

How highly do peeps rate the Coleman? Compare it to, say, the Brownlow. What level of esteem do you place on it? I've always been curious about this.

Rate higher than the Brownlow, for an individual award. The result of winning the Coleman are earned, rather than being the umpires flavour of the year award.

Yep I’d agree with this. If one of Jack or Tom wins the Coleman, somethings gone wrong as that means the other is likely not kicking goals. If they kick 50-55 goals each then they’ve been a huge success, but of course won’t be near the Coleman.
Of course if they draw for the Coleman we will likely have flag number 12 wrapped up:D

Last edited:
Why have just 3 options when over 72% feel someone not on the list will win it? Very odd there is no JK on this list seeing he's the best FF in the competition.

JK if fit wins by a fair margin. Riewoldt has been super consistent last couple of years though, but I have a feeling he and Lynch will be sharing the spoils too much to win it. Tom McDonald is an interesting case for the Coleman. Missed the first 6 or 7 games last season and bagged 53 goals including three finals. Not sure if Hogan leaving helps or hinders his chances but he might surprise a few people and be up in contention. But I still feel if JK is fit, he wins by a mile...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's about time to revive this thread.

As Jeremy Cameron sinks his 29th for the season.
Is the contest already over?

Is the better question, could Cameron threaten the 100 goals? Currently on track for 90ish.

I think it's about time to revive this thread.

As Jeremy Cameron sinks his 29th for the season.
Is the contest already over?

Is the better question, could Cameron threaten the 100 goals? Currently on track for 90ish.

If anyone can do it it’s him but he’s notorious for getting suspended or something so who knows

I think the Buddy-Riewoldt-Kennedy era might be over.

Cameron now the favourite, and by a fair margin. Lynch already needs to kick a bag to stay within striking distance. If Cameron can stay fit and out of trouble he might have it wrapped up 2/3 of the way through the season.

If anyone can do it it’s him but he’s notorious for getting suspended or something so who knows
He has been suspended twice over 7+ years. Both times for ******* up in the contest. Not sure where that's coming from.

He has been inconsistent in the past like most young talls. He also took up footy seriously around 15, and started behind most youngsters.

He may or may not win the Coleman but at 26 this is probably the year he should. He's showing the consistency you'd expect of amature player this year, and should get enough of the ball.

Back