Coleman for 2019?

Coleman for 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ben Brown is less likely than Tom Lynch (Rich) and JJK. Maybe even Tom McDonald. All should be in the poll.
Yea, nah with the likely probabilities with Lynch and McDonald. Brown has proven more consistent than Lynch and shown a lot more over more seasons than McDonald.

JK sure, is a gun.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2010
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Coney Island Warriors
Only because Jk and Buddy were both injured for large periods
596.gif

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
Im gonna go out on a limb and say one of Riewoldt, Lynch, Kennedy, Darling, McDonald, Hogan, Breust, Gunston, Cameron, Daniher, Brown, Hawkins, Franklin or Walker.
Hogan won’t have anybody to compete with at Freo for goals but has to overcome the massive disadvantage of Ross Lyon being the coach. It won’t be him.

blitzer

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 27, 2006
House
AFL Club
Essendon
The first ever tie for the Coleman with both Jack Riewoldt and Tom Lynch winning it

Hasn't Hardwick been really outspoken about wanting a good spread of players kicking goals? I can't see it. He'll want a good mix between the small and tall forwards. I think he even made a comment to that effect in the week Riewoldt kicked 10 this year.

Coaster2012

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Manchester City, Lakers
Ben Brown is less likely than Tom Lynch (Rich) and JJK. Maybe even Tom McDonald. All should be in the poll.

Lynch just isn't as good as he is being touted. Some posters on here call him one of the top 3 forwards in the league. Did he have an amazing season I didn't watch? He's kicked over 50 goals once. Kennedy kicks 50 in an average year. Hell, Darling kicks more goals than Lynch.

Brown the most likely for me since he is durable. If Kennedy plays all 22 games, then he gets it. Daniher may need some time to get up and running.

Lynch won't even kick the most goals in his team, let alone win the Coleman. Won't crack the top 5.

1.) Brown.
2.) Kennedy
3.) Reiwoldt
4.) Buddy
5.) Daniher

Last edited:
Back