Colin de Grandhomme

kiwi4life

Rookie
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Is this POS the most stupid cricketer you've even seen?! How does the moron keep getting a game? Got Neesham who's been in terrific form and Anderson both of which are way better players than him, yet somehow the tosser keeps getting picked ahead of them. Does he have pictures of the coach or something? What is going on? How can such a inefficient, dumb cricketer keep getting picked. Bowls 125kph pies and is nothing more than a slogger with the bat. All the opposition has to do is put fielders on the boundary and without fail he will lob it straight to them. In all my time of watching cricket I have never seen someone as dumb as him, dead set my pet goldfish has more intelligence than the bloke. Something need to be done about this because this guy beyond s**t and how he keeps getting a game is beyond a joke.

:mad:

frenchcutforsix

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Do the kiwis have any actual new zealanders playing for them??? Lmao de grandhome, Raval, Wagner, sodhi, Watling, kuggeleijn, Patel, Munro, Phillips.... if you've got any talent and can't get a gig in your native country head over to NZ or England they'll put you in the national team

VirgilHilts

All Australian
Mar 22, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Warwickshire
He did okay for my team Warwickshire in the T20 competition here.

jd2010

Well done boys. Good process, carry on
Feb 1, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, Brentford FC
Do the kiwis have any actual new zealanders playing for them??? Lmao de grandhome, Raval, Wagner, sodhi, Watling, kuggeleijn, Patel, Munro, Phillips.... if you've got any talent and can't get a gig in your native country head over to NZ or England they'll put you in the national team
You do realise most of them moved to Nz as kids and played all their cricket there? Kuggeleijn was born there too.

VirgilHilts

All Australian
Mar 22, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Aston Villa, Warwickshire

In the 3rd Test against Pakistan in January 2017, you fielded 4 players born outside Australia: Renshaw; Khawaja; Cartwright and O'Keefe.

kiwi4life

Rookie
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Solid rant.

Also his record is actually pretty solid.
His record is only solid because he is a flat track bully. Making runs against a weakened Sri Lanka for example. He is actually completely unable to dig in when required and will easily get out in a manner you would expect from a tailender. Not to mention his bowling, yuck!

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
His record is only solid because he is a flat track bully. Making runs against a weakened Sri Lanka for example. He is actually completely unable to dig in when required and will easily get out in a manner you would expect from a tailender. Not to mention his bowling, yuck!

Made 72 coming in at 5-30 in a test against england, a pretty important 4-90 in the same match, and had it on a string when he took 6-40 and made some handy runs on debut against Pakistan

He’s got a bit of value that NZ teams traditionally try and use - bits and pieces, wobbles the ball around a bit.

He’s not going to win his side many games though.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
I still don’t get how players can be ragged on for the speed they bowl.

Yes, if you can’t swing or seam or bounce it, then you will have a hard time getting wickets at anything under 135-140.

But has the cricket community not seen enough of Southee, Philander and previously Mohomad Asif to understand that it simply doesn’t matter if you’ve got some tricks? (Not suggesting CDG has the weapons they do, and he’s slower again than Southee in particular but the point remains, subtle skills and variations in the right conditions can be every bit as damaging as speed and bounce)

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
Is this POS the most stupid cricketer you've even seen?! How does the moron keep getting a game? Got Neesham who's been in terrific form and Anderson both of which are way better players than him, yet somehow the tosser keeps getting picked ahead of them. Does he have pictures of the coach or something? What is going on? How can such a inefficient, dumb cricketer keep getting picked. Bowls 125kph pies and is nothing more than a slogger with the bat. All the opposition has to do is put fielders on the boundary and without fail he will lob it straight to them. In all my time of watching cricket I have never seen someone as dumb as him, dead set my pet goldfish has more intelligence than the bloke. Something need to be done about this because this guy beyond s**t and how he keeps getting a game is beyond a joke.

:mad:

Can you explain why his actions with bat and ball on the cricket field apparently make him a terrible person?

frenchcutforsix

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Jan 21, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ronaldo playing cricket now that would be funny! He'd be in the umps face every five minutes

Back