Retired Colin Garland - Retired, thanks Col.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to Col Garland who plays his 50th game against the Doggies on friday.

Col has quickly established himself as an integral part of our backline, and I think we all breath a little easier when we see him run out on the field.

Here's to Col and a long and prosperous future with the Demons :thumbsu:

I remember watching his first game with my then gf. How asked what i thought of him, I said he would struggle to make it as a forward. She then proceeded to unload on me...perhaps she should of told me she was related. Tasmania is soo far king small.

Congrats Colin. You are my fav player. Keep up the good work. Surely one of the most under estimated players in the comp.

Also just an aside...I got sent a match day footy signed by the entire 2007 list from Colin. Unfortunately it was sent via his younger brother who proceeded to misplace it :(
To Colin's credit he then sent training guernsey, which now hangs proudly next to my 2 signed Match day gurneys, how ever it was not washed and smelt highly of man sweat, which makes it my all time fav piece of memoribilia lol.

Congrats to Colin on 50. Hopefully we see him for years to come.

Congratulations to Col Garland who plays his 50th game against the Doggies on friday.

Col has quickly established himself as an integral part of our backline, and I think we all breath a little easier when we see him run out on the field.

Here's to Col and a long and prosperous future with the Demons :thumbsu:

Congrats Col, VERY IMPORTANT player for us!! Never thought I'd be saying that. Well done mate. Make it count and smash those puppies.

Can't believe like everyone else that it's only his 50th.

May this be his first where he doesn't suffer an injury mid-match :thumbsu:

He's great though and well loved. Carries Broady's number well :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All joking aside, I still think he's a genuinely good one-on-one defender and wouldn't be surprised to see him keep his spot if he gets a crack. Two more years left on his deal.

Topkent Proper Gander

I can't think who loves or hates him but you guys will know.

Let the cheers or tears flow.
He's really Tulip's man I think. Topkent doesn't rate him greatly and I got involved in a bizarre bet about him but that was more compulsion then investment.

I liked his potshot at Frawley when he signed his last contract though. And he survived Neeld without recourse to medication which is more than I managed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back