Other Colin Kaepernick is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem is a Celebration of Slavery

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a coincidence those pretending to not understand Trump is a racist think Kaepernick is a bad dude.
I'm not sure if you're talking about me

But

How can I pretend Trump isn't a racist? Wouldn't he have to be a racist first?

Also Kaepernick isn't a bad dude. He is well within his right to kneel or whatever - not something I'd do personally - I just don't want to turn on the football and hear about it. It's boring as hell

If you’re talking about the unemployment rate for blacks at record low, which Trump loves tweeting about, they started declining at steady rate under Obama. Anyway those stats have always been dubious.

Trump is a useless ****wit, the whole world knows it and probably most of his own party.
You're a smart poster TheGreatBarryB so I'll assume you're well read which means you should know the Obama administration cooked the employment books by conveniently excluding long-term unemployed from those measurements much like his tough on border crossings and deportations was little more than changing their definitions.

As for Trump, he may well be but he continues to do things pundits said he wouldn't. I'm yet to decide if he's a master strategist or a natural response to the failed and divisive Obama presidency, a horrendous opponent and a reasonably weak GOP field. The mid-terms should provide a little more clarity.

Mind you, his ego is enormous. It's rather strange what ticks him off.

It's not a coincidence those pretending to not understand Trump is a racist think Kaepernick is a bad dude.
This is patently untrue and reflective of you not others.

When people engage in a genuine discussion I'm happy to partake. When they're insincere or racist or both, no, I don't play along.

I'll assume you're well read which means you should know the Obama administration cooked the employment books by conveniently excluding long-term unemployed f

By well read I assume you don’t mean reading right wing propaganda because that’s just ridiculous. All unemployment data is flawed because it only measures people looking for jobs in a particular period.

When people engage in a genuine discussion I'm happy to partake. When they're insincere or racist or both, no, I don't play along.
Racist because they disagree with you?

Am I homophobic and misogynistic too?

You really are prototypical

Drop this "I don't follow the news" crap. Nobody's buying it.
I don't go off 'vibes' like yourself. Either he said something racist or he didn't. Either he said Neo Nazi's are good people or he didn't

And no, I don't take everything the biased mainstream media say seriously. That would be stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

C'mon man, you're better than this.

Trump says right here at this point (1:58), "I'm not talking about the Neo-Nazi's and White Nationalists, because they should be condemned", and then goes on to call them "rough, bad people"

What he WAS saying was that at Charlottesville there were 'fine' people on both sides fighting for and against the taking down of the statue, not being violent. Just because they hold a certain view point on whether the statue should be taken down does not make them bad people - but more importantly the fact that they weren't being violent

This right here is what I'm getting at. So many people twisting words to fit their narrative. And as a result you have people like BomberBoy who are completely disillusioned. Typical click baity title. Pretty disgusting reporting

Last edited:
C'mon man, you're better than this.

Trump says right here at this point (1:58), "I'm not talking about the Neo-Nazi's and White Nationalists, because they should be condemned", and then goes on to call them "rough, bad people"

What he WAS saying was that at Charlottesville there were 'fine' people on both sides fighting for and against the taking down of the statue, not being violent. Just because they hold a certain view point on whether the statue should be taken down does not make them bad people - but more importantly the fact that they weren't being violent

This right here is what I'm getting at. So many people twisting words to fit their narrative. And as a result you have people like BomberBoy who are completely disillusioned. Typical click baity title. Pretty disgusting reporting

You shouldn’t have wasted all your time googling. What you’ve posted was presser two days after his ‘fine people’ comments. After he had copped two days of hammering for his comments.

You shouldn’t have wasted all your time googling. What you’ve posted was presser two days after his ‘fine people’ comments. After he had copped two days of hammering for his comments.
The only quote from two days previous in that article as far as I can see is when he blamed “many sides” for what happened. So really no difference to what is shown in the video. The only "fine people" quotes in that article are from the conference that is shown in the above video

40895944_10216654479383394_2084398292183023616_n.jpg

Worth a chuckle.

Just FWIW this was his original response to Charlottesville

Only really touches on the event for the first 4 minutes of the video

"We condemn, in the strongest possible terms, the egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence, on many sides."

"Above all else we must remember this truth; no matter our colour, creed, religion, or political party, we are all Americans first."

Talk about the height of racism and white supremacy.

The only quote from two days previous in that article as far as I can see is when he blamed “many sides” for what happened. So really no difference to what is shown in the video. The only "fine people" quotes in that article are from the conference that is shown in the above video

He said there are many fine people on both sides and then backed up by saying he meant people who were on against the taking down of General Lee statue. But who marches with white supremacists? He was also basically equating behaviour of anti racists and white supremacists by “blaming both sides”.

Most leaders would come down hard on supremacists, Trump didn’t. Like his own colleagues said, there can be no moral ambiguity when it comes to this.

Spin any way you like couldn’t give a s**t.

He said there are many fine people on both sides and then backed up by saying he meant people who were on against the taking down of General Lee statue. But who marches with white supremacists? He was also basically equating behaviour of anti racists and white supremacists by “blaming both sides”.

Most leaders would come down hard on supremacists, Trump didn’t. Like his own colleagues said, there can be no moral ambiguity when it comes to this.

Spin any way you like couldn’t give a s**t.
No man. He's talking about the violence. He's saying people were there on both sides to protest without intention of causing violence, and he's condemning those who were violent.

He's clearly said he is against racism. But you've got a narrative that you're sticking to. You're anti-Trump in all scenarios. Not willing to actually think for yourself. I've even stated in this thread I don't agree with everything he says or does. I'm not taking a side and being biased I'm just evaluating it as I see it, and calling him racist, etc. is complete rubbish and lazy. If you couldn't give a s**t why are you clearly taking one side and not willing to acknowledge facts?

No man. He's talking about the violence. He's saying people were there on both sides to protest without intention of causing violence, and he's condemning those who were violent.

He's clearly said he is against racism. But you've got a narrative that you're sticking to. You're anti-Trump in all scenarios. Not willing to actually think for yourself. I've even stated in this thread I don't agree with everything he says or does. I'm not taking a side and being biased I'm just evaluating it as I see it, and calling him racist, etc. is complete rubbish and lazy. If you couldn't give a s**t why are you clearly taking one side and not willing to acknowledge facts?

I’m just calling out that he should have condemned racists, he didn’t. That’s the facts

Oh and I meant I couldn’t give a s**t what you think not Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back