Other Colin Kaepernick is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem is a Celebration of Slavery

Remove this Banner Ad

x30s2nbbvc351.png
Quoting anonymous rednecks now.

Comedienne puts into context stupidity of the man...

Oh really, that easy is it? You live there?

Fact is guys like Powell, Romney and George W amongst others know that Trump is a whole new lot of level of s**t. They know it and anyone with half a brain knows it.
What's that easy? What did I say was easy?

Trump is a different beast for sure, hilarious that shame politics didn't work on him no matter how accurate attacks were about the grotty things he's done.

One of my oldest friends is the according to some imaginary Raephix, he's from the US, lived there his whole life. We've talked about how ****ed the US is for decades. s**t, it is decades, feel so old right now.

What does 'racism was completely dead and forgotten' mean??
In that it basically didn't exist. That there's a very small % of the population that are actually racist (i.e. mental issues) which is definitely true.

Someone said this on another board:
Yeah up until I was a young teenager it was never really a thing.

I think social media magnifying every little thing probably didn't help either.

Exactly. One week before George Floyd, Breanna Taylor was killed, and no one said s**t. A year ago a knock raid happened where a flashbang was thrown into a black infant's crib. No one said s**t. No riots. The commercialization of Floyd's death is the most suspicious s**t I've ever seen during my life.

Because one day before George Floyd's death, Joe Biden lost a large portion of his support from black Americans. The "systemic racism" boogeyman is the only thing keeping most blacks voting blue. The Democrat-run media knows this, saw an out for their presidential candidate (who's black support singlehandedly won him the nomination), and ran with it, much to the detriment of our cities and black neighborhoods.

The study that kids believed they were better if they had certain eye color playing out here. It's just people being told they are victims. The left has destroyed black communities in this country with their hand outs and the right with the drug war. It's on purpose and they are using blacks as pawns here just like South Africa.

Black on black crime is an insanely bigger problem than racism and these problems are silent for a reason. Because it serves the purpose to destroy the community. All these people screaming everyone's racist are the biggest racists themselves. Just listen to modern music from poor black neighborhoods. Glorifying violence, Glorifying a losing outlook on life. And praising the disrespect and poor treatment of women. And if you are white telling those stories then you aren't real because we all know its only blacks living that street life.

What's that easy? What did I say was easy?

This bit....I think it’s more because of the huge disparity between what they have and has been for a long time.

Is it weird that I have never heard anyone but African-Americans be upset that their kids aren't going to school with white kids? Almost like if they aren't living where "white people" live and doing what "white people" do they must be getting an inferior deal in some way, I suppose that is part of the victim mentality.

We've talked about how f’ed the US is for decades. s**t, it is decades, feel so old right now.
I agree with you and have always wondered why Australia seems to want to model themselves on the US. I just think that someone like Trump is so divisive and dangerous and that’s why prominent Republicans like Powell etc are coming out.

This bit....I think it’s more because of the huge disparity between what they have and has been for a long time.
Much more complicated than just that with the US being such a diverse place you just don't see it in other scenarios right? There's not better send my kid to that schools, there are more Asians and maybe they'll do better at standardized tests. dats wascist.

I agree with you and have always wondered why Australia seems to want to model themselves on the US. I just think that someone like Trump is so divisive and dangerous and that’s why prominent Republicans like Powell etc are coming out.
Trump is a bit like China, people thought he would tone his s**t down, be restrained and refocused by the weight of office and just be a good citizen. Nope.

So it’s ‘victim mentality’ that blacks have to get over according to this guy? Seriously? What turned him off Obama? Limbaugh? Biggest waste of 15 mins of propaganda.

Things like this turned many black people off him.

Barack Obama’s election marked a significant turning point in American history, and it was rightly celebrated as a sign of racial progress. But Obama’s presidency came at a time of economic hardship, due to predatory financial practices that led to the 2007 recession. That, combined with the Obama administration’s flawed housing policies, led to a major decline in African-American wealth during the Obama years, according to a new report from the People’s Policy Project, a new Washington, D.C.-based think tank.

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/08/barack-obama-housing-policy-racial-inequality/

Much more complicated than just that with the US being such a diverse place you just don't see it in other scenarios right? There's not better send my kid to that schools, there are more Asians and maybe they'll do better at standardized tests. dats wascist.
I also have relatives in New Jersey and one explained how when whites seek to want to move where there are predominately more whites and are willing to pay a premium to do so. Businesses leave there’s less work, tax base decreases and there’s less funding for education..crime goes up as poverty increases. You might counter with..well why don’t blacks work harder...but it’s hard to get ahead of the curve.

It’s a form of segregation, they even have a term for it...hyper or residential segregation. It’s on the decrease last couple of decades but still there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also have relatives in New Jersey and one explained how when whites seek to want to move where there are predominately more whites and are willing to pay a premium to do so. Businesses leave there’s less work, tax base decreases and there’s less funding for education..crime goes up as poverty increases. You might counter with..well why don’t blacks work harder...but it’s hard to get ahead of the curve.

It’s a form of segregation, they even have a term for it...hyper or residential segregation. It’s on the decrease last couple of decades but still there.

Which is why the Opportunity Zone policy was created.

To encourage business to set up or stay in poorer more disadvantaged areas. Not a perfect system but at least it was attempting to reverse such trends.

You know what part of this post gets me? The part where the person says “In the past decade or so, the left has forced racism back”.

Of course the white person that isn’t racist is not going to notice discrimination in the 90s and 00s. The social movements tackling racial discrimination were brought about exactly because of this. It seemed like white people in general were not aware of the systemic racism that was happening in the country they lived in because it did not impact them. They choose their circle of friends and family and just live their life like that person in the picture. I wonder, did they ask their Asian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, black and Native American friends how the 90s and 00s were like?

The racism in 90s and 00s was still bad to people of colour and minorities. The only reason why they think that racism was ‘brought back’ is because the people from their race started to be affected by discrimination from other races solely on the basis of their skin colour.

To be honest growing up in that era we were all told to shut up and deal with it so to speak when we had issues. I can't speak for any black households but parenting and what teenagers were told to get over is far different to what it is today.

Which is why the Opportunity Zone policy was created.

To encourage business to set up or stay in poorer more disadvantaged areas. Not a perfect system but at least it was attempting to reverse such trends.
Had similar programs for years and they’ve never really worked.. under Nixon, Reagan and Clinton. Overseas as well. Profits if any go to the outside capital provider or can lead to gentrification pushing the poor out of the neighbourhood

Structural and cultural problems are what needs to be fixed. Discrimaination in housing, gaining credit, access to jobs, inequality in schools and judicial system...that’s what this doesn’t solve and is underlying problem.

1. Fair point about rioting. Still don't think that will change anything - it's misinterpreting who the oppressor is

2. Another fair point, but he's looking at it the wrong way IMO. Instead of trying to 'catch up', focus on building and maintaining better communities for black people. Stronger families, infrastructure, public schooling, etc. in an around those communities

3. More sweeping generalisations that misinterpret the problem

4. Stop using the N word and it will cease to exist almost entirely - this is a part of a bigger problem with African American culture (and it's not just black people, it's well and truly seeping into society as a whole), in the glorification of drugs, violence, shitty treatment of women, and a poor lifestyle in general

5. Limiting white people's speech? - once again, don't try to 'get back' try to make it an even playing field

6. Black on black crime is 100% the biggest issue in terms of crime. Once again, build up the foundations as mentioned before, including eliminating black on black crime, and as a result the rest will start to fall into place

In that it basically didn't exist. That there's a very small % of the population that are actually racist (i.e. mental issues) which is definitely true.

Someone said this on another board:

I think social media magnifying every little thing probably didn't help either.

But that’s not even remotely true
Whether you call it “actually racist” or something else there is a very big issue that has been around for centuries.

It was just more easy to ignore it without outspoken black people in positions of power and a media for Other voices to be heard.

But that’s not even remotely true
Whether you call it “actually racist” or something else there is a very big issue that has been around for centuries.

It was just more easy to ignore it without outspoken black people in positions of power and a media for Other voices to be heard.
What is the issue?

Yes there will always be mentally ill people, but you can't change that

Yes how dare they pay a predominantly black league millions of dollars a year, its almost as if they don't care what race the employees are.

Kaepernick is no more black than he is white and he is not beyond scrutiny.

Yeah mate, your posts have not aged well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back