Other Colin Kaepernick is Righter Than You Know: The National Anthem is a Celebration of Slavery

Remove this Banner Ad

Only if you were stupid enough not to keep a copy and if you only gave it to one authority.

Hell it could go on social media eventually, but within hours of it happening doesn't give anything time for due process.

It's then world we live in. When someone is murdered in front of you and you have it on tape, calmly handing evidence into the authorities is something very few people would do. Not saying you're wrong, just saying how it is.

If it was black people filming it, straight to World Star Hip Hop.

World Star Hip Hop, where violence is encouraged and celebrated.

The first reaction of black Americans seems not to go and help people, but get your camera out and film it while it's happening.

You don't like black people do you mate?

Like any group of people, I like some and dislike others.

That's based on their character, not on their skin colour.

There weren't any black people out rioting, but there were plenty of the type of people Chris Rock don't like out there.

It's alright if you don't, I don't like a lot of things either.

Most of these type of cop victims are African American, let’s not pretend otherwise

Well you're asserting that's the truth but without any evidence provided.

We have no idea of the story behind all the other killings committed by Police. They just don't get the same media coverage if any outside of their local area.

I still have a tribute to Reggie Lewis hanging on my wall. Judge people on their character, not their colour.

Or if they play for the sporting teams you support. 😏

Well given the choice of hanging around some random black guy and you it's an easy choice. Chances are they'll be less of a tosser than you.

😂

What did I say that you found so offensive? I was just joining the dots. You're pathetic honestly. Too gutless to even admit when you don't like something.

😂

What did I say that you found so offensive? I was just joining the dots. You're pathetic honestly. Too gutless to even admit when you don't like something.

I find your gullibility offensive. :straining: Your ability to join dots is down there with children if that's the line of reasoning you drew.

I did admit I don't like something, scumbags and dead shits that think the violence and criminal element of World Star Hip Hop culture is cool. Not that complicated was it?

I think over here we'd look at those kind of people in our country as waste of space scumbags that offer little to society.
I have to deal with those kind of little scum *s all the time in my job.

They come in all colours.

LicoriceAllsorts loves Donald Trump. You can draw your own conclusion about whether he's racist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont think LAs racist, he's just passionate about what he believes in. Bostonian and quotemokc however...hmmm....let's just say they have a low tolerance for black people.

Most of these type of cop victims are African American, let’s not pretend otherwise
Statistically that is not factually correct

Of course that is only counting fatalities and not bashings, unfair harassment ext

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Well you're asserting that's the truth but without any evidence provided.

We have no idea of the story behind all the other killings committed by Police. They just don't
Statistically that is not factually correct

Of course that is only counting fatalities and not bashings, unfair harassment ext

But when you talk in proportion to the population...

Which is different arguement to your post I was replying to

Last edited:

Still doesn't cancel out the fact that it's an issue among a lot of communities.

Which then removes highlighting more examples and more evidence that Police are shooting innocent people more regularly than just these highlighted cases.

A death is a death. Is one more worthy of coverage than the other?

Have you ever heard of Daniel Shaver? How about Jeremey Mardis? I don't remember their death videos going viral yet one was a 6 y/o autistic boy.

Good article here, talks about Shaver amongst other things...

The issue with that article is that it places all white people into one big homogenous group. Rather than looking at individual communities for comparison.

When white people see video of unjust police abuse of a white person, it may make us angry, sad or uncomfortable, but most of us don’t see ourselves in the position of the person in the video.

That statement indicates right away it's written by some well off big city person with little connection with the poorest of working classes.

The more you look at the US situation, the more you realise it's class warfare. Even the recent bailout that was supported by both parties was bailing out the top end of town and did next to nothing for the poorest of the poor.

Black people in 2020 have a lot of high profile people to put injustices into the world wide spotlight. Not every other group of people has the benefit of that behind them. Plenty of the left leaning media have openly shown their disdain for the white working class. Thus they care not one bit when one of them is killed through Police brutality.

The issue with that article is that it places all white people into one big homogenous group. Rather than looking at individual communities for comparison.

That statement indicates right away it's written by some well off big city person with little connection with the poorest of working classes.

The more you look at the US situation, the more you realise it's class warfare. Even the recent bailout that was supported by both parties was bailing out the top end of town and did next to nothing for the poorest of the poor.

Black people in 2020 have a lot of high profile people to put injustices into the world wide spotlight. Not every other group of people has the benefit of that behind them. Plenty of the left leaning media have openly shown their disdain for the white working class. Thus they care not one bit when one of them is killed through Police brutality.
Ah yes, the nasty left and the poor suppressed white man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back