Colin Sylvia - RIP

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad news.

Even with his passing his name should still strike fear into the hearts tigers fans. Played some ripping games beating up on an even more hapless side than ourselves.

Had all of the attributes of Dusty, just couldn’t put it alll together.

RIP Super Col.

Used to always keep an eye on Colin whenever I watched the Dees always liked him. Taken way to soon condolences to the club,friends and family RIP

Very sad his life was cut so short
Deep condolences to his family, friends and his footy clubs.
His mates seem shattered :( And we can only imagine what his family is going through.
RIP

Terrible news to wake up to, he was one of my favourite players, he never really put it all together but as previously mentioned had many games where he showed his true ability, from the times i met him he was a genuinely nice guy who had plenty of time for others.

Condolences to his family during this difficult time, what a tradgedy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is always terribly sad when a young life is lost unnecessarily. I can fondly remember him playing well for Melbourne and thinking that on his day, 'this guy could be anything'. I feel for his family and friends. Terrible news.

Very sad news.

Seemed have some issues going on throughout his life, particularly with some of his partners. These things are never easily understood, especially by the actual person.

He was a good footballer and at the right club and injury free couldve played 200 games and in Grand Finals easily. By the time he went to Freo, I felt his best years and any possible enthusiasm he had for the game were behind him.

150 AFL games is nothing to be sneezed at. I felt we received good service from him considering how bad the club was travelling during his tenure.

RIP Colin

As far as footballers going off the rails, he actually seems to have done a reasonable job of getting his s**t together after a pretty turbulent period with some poor decisions. Then this.

Poor bloke, poor family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back