Injury Colin Sylvia - Seriously Hurt

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2006
Block 345
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Glasgow Celtic, Roys FFC, NUFC,

Accidents happen but how much do you need to be messing around to actually fall off a balcony?

I'm sure he's ok if he's live posting it to social media.

Accidents happen but how much do you need to be messing around to actually fall off a balcony?

Can say from harsh experience that balconies and balcony rails appear MUCH safer than they actually are when viewed through beer goggles.

Jesus, he's a lucky bloke. Could easily have ended up dead or paralysed.

This obviously has the potential to be a very serious injury and hope he pulls through okay.

Got to love the WA media though. He played six games for us and 157 for Melbourne yet the headline refers to "Ex-Docker Colin Sylvia". Wonder which outlet will be the first to link this incident to Fremantle's cursed pre-season...

This obviously has the potential to be a very serious injury and hope he pulls through okay.

Got to love the WA media though. He played six games for us and 157 for Melbourne yet the headline refers to "Ex-Docker Colin Sylvia". Wonder which outlet will be the first to link this incident to Fremantle's cursed pre-season...

I'm too purple but the Worst and Slimes\Perthnow seem to be pretty much the Weevel Media arm especially since the Perthnow takeover. The amount of Eagle soap crap etc is ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People fall off balconies all the time. People also fall off sightseeing points in national parks all the time.

Yeah and perth now using the language, he played 163 games for melbourne and the dockers. Not lying but obfuscating. Damn them.

He broke his neck in an accident? Thread is pretty harsh.

He was unmotivated as a player for us, but he was no, and still is no Cousins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back