Collectables and memorabila

Remove this Banner Ad

shawthing09

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 17, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Over the last week I got a fair bit of this sort of stuff for my 21st to add to my collection and it made me wonder how many other people are into this sort of stuff and what people have

My list is

1990 premiership medal replica

2007 framed team photo with career stats of Bucks Licca and Clement

Dale Thomas signed Starshot I won from being the top weekly team in dream team (Also got a Hirdy footy in that deal)

Ali and Jordan framed photo "The greatest"

Steve Waugh "accountability" poster

Stever Waugh Final Campaign poster

Darren Milane art work Gurensy

I have about 5 Buckley jumpers all signed:p
A 2006 Team signed guernsey.
A Match ball with Tony Shaw and some current afl players.
Framed 'Successories' Picture - Andrew Gaze, Robert Harvey, Chris Grant
Robert Harvey signed Guernsey
My Wallet was signed by Cam Cloke and Guy Richards but that dosn't count:p:p
Michael Jordan Signed Ball- Limited Edition

and in non sport,
A picture of the 4 American Presidents. Signed by themselves, Bill Clinton, Jimmy Carter, George Bush and George W. Bush.
A Picture of the ANZACS who fought.
Signed T-Shirt framed from The Panel.
and others...
:D but they don't really count

ok my go

1990 full collection of all the records unused in the finals series for the pies
signed 1990 ball
nathan buckley signed front and back long sleeve grandfinal jumper
paul licuria grand final jumper(spare one)
4 or so heritge round jumpers from differnt years
nathan buckly training jumper
leon davis signed anzac day jumper
2008 full signed team jumper

PiesTees.jpg

A few jumpers, caps and shirts.

From the left a collection of Pies hats including a one off stuff up of the "goodbye Vic Park" hat.

An older woolen jumper, a 2005 signed jumper I won at the Nicks Collingwood Page 10 aniversary party Ed arranged at Lexus for Nicks. A 2002 Pink Magpies Tee signed by the whole list(what would that be worth if we had won the GF). The 1990 Tee with the target Tags still on it, NEVER EVER be worn, EVER! FTO tee I should burn. I also have a lot of other stuff.

Hello I'm selling my spare AFL microfigures and I have the following Collingwood players for sale:

$2: Cloke, Swan, Pendlebury
$4: Adams, Frost, Reid, Moore, Elliot
$6: Pendlebury in clash guernsey

Extra for postage but if you live in or near Adelaide I should be able to meet up or deliver them. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks
Collingwood.JPG Pendlebury clash.JPG

I have a piece of a seat from the Sherrin Stand with the number on it. I have signed jumper from 1998 team/ I have the Collingwood team of the century painting as well as a number of other framed posters and pictures.

But my greatest possession is my five season tickets in pristine condition from the 1897, 1898, 1899, 1900 and 1901 seasons. Cameron Doyle, a former Collingwood player who owns a memorabilia shop in Smith Street offered me ten thousand in cash after he previously offered me 8 thousand the first time we chatted. That was ten years ago. Cameron has the largest private collection of Collingwood memorabilia in the country. They are staying with my family-I will pass them onto my son.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back