Collingwood 2016 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

That is just Stupid Post. They could say when they have a Open Training Session there is Match Simulation

Maybe a BBQ for all people who feel aggrieved by this, similar to what Carlton did a couple of years ago. Wouldn't be free though, $55 a head at the Glasshouse should do it..

Avast - Is that any Good for a Mac?
No idea. But run a virus scan at a minimum. That poster was a bot, and the link likely put a virus or spyware on your computer if it's not protected properly.

No idea. But run a virus scan at a minimum. That poster was a bot, and the link likely put a virus or spyware on your computer if it's not protected properly.

Okay - It was just the 1st TIme I saw anything like this on Bigfooty. As I thought it was someone posting to a Story.

But 2nd look. It looks like a Hacker trying to get into your Computer or Put Ad's on your Computer thru AdWare

Whole computer

Okay - Hope it does not take long as my Dad wants me to turn Computer Off now and Go to Bed.

Can I turn it off and Do it as soon as I turn the Computer Back on Tommorow?

Though my mum is getting it Looked at and it could be Re-Formated Tommorow as well

s**t I clicked on the link as well. Running a scan now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t I clicked on the link as well. Running a scan now.

When you don't seem them at all on BigFooty, It is very Easy to think it's just a News Story someone is Posting about

Okay - Hope it does not take long as my Dad wants me to turn Computer Off now and Go to Bed.

Can I turn it off and Do it as soon as I turn the Computer Back on Tommorow?

Though my mum is getting it Looked at and it could be Re-Formated Tommorow as well
If your mum is getting it looked at tomorrow get her to mention you clicked the link to your computer guy. He should be able to do the cleanup.

If your mum is getting it looked at tomorrow get her to mention you clicked the link to your computer guy. He should be able to do the cleanup.

Okay - I will do that Mate. I am going with her to the Place so I will Mention it to the Guy about the what happened and the Possibilties.

She uses a Mac and I am lot better with Windows which I use

Computer has been Running Sluggish for a Bit so I dare say a Clean-Up be something he could do

Last edited:

I say be more Spyware then Virus.

Could be a KeyLogger or something that the Hacker could use to Access your Computer without you knowing

I say be more Spyware then Virus.

Could be a KeyLogger or something that the Hacker could use to Access your Computer without you knowing

I wish I knew what keylogger was. Sounds exciting.

I wish I knew what keylogger was. Sounds exciting.

A program they put on your Computer and Logs everything you Type then it send that Info back to the Person who sent the Keylogger to you or someone got thru Clicking a Link

A program they put on your Computer and Logs everything you Type then it send that Info back to the Person who sent the Keylogger to you or someone got thru Clicking a Link

Oh...I dont think I need that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back