Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

farrer2607

Draftee
Aug 26, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anybody know when Collingwood will announce the availability of the 2020 Supporters Pack so orders can be delivered before Christmas. I was told by a fellow member the reason for the delay this year is a new apparel supplier being chosen for 2020 however, I have no evidence of this personall.

Does anybody know when Collingwood will announce the availability of the 2020 Supporters Pack so orders can be delivered before Christmas. I was told by a fellow member the reason for the delay this year is a new apparel supplier being chosen for 2020 however, I have no evidence of this personall.
Try asking the footy jumpers and graphic design board, everyone here thinks they're a comedian anyway.

Imagine getting a Collingwood Supporters Pack as a Christmas present---- I'd prefer a lump of coal.

They can't deliver them to Richmond supporters as they haven't updated their addresses which is nothing to do with the doping program they are running that made them go from hacks to guns magically.

....and North Melbourne starting the 2016 season 9-0 and then finishing 12-10 and bundled out of the first week of finals isn't anywhere near similar to the fade out of Essendon 2012 drug saga season?

....and North Melbourne starting the 2016 season 9-0 and then finishing 12-10 and bundled out of the first week of finals isn't anywhere near similar to the fade out of Essendon 2012 drug saga season?

No, because we had a wide variety of injuries, not just soft tissue.

I know 80 per cent of Richmond fans only rediscovered their love of footy in August 2017, but do try and keep up

Last edited:

I know 80 per cent of Richmond fans only rediscovered their love of footy in August 2017, but do try and keep up

.... and yet Richmond supporters still outnumbered your mob almost 5:1 at the 2015 Elimination Final.

I know North Melbourne fans have very little to look forward to.

It seems you are just trying to drag everyone down to your level.

I know North Melbourne fans have very little to look forward to.

It seems you are just trying to drag everyone down to your level.

I'm looking forward to Cam Zurhaar terrifying your blokes again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be played on a full sized ground this time.

Yeah, it will still have a fence though, so your blokes can run but can't they can't get away.

992b502554c5874be635e498468bfb1640c0f160

OP raises a point about the apparel supplier. I think ISC, especially their retail gear, are rubbish.

Wouldn't your club shop be able to answer that?

Yeah, I know, the supporters pack stuff is probably not going through the shop, but they would have to be up on when deliveries of new gear are expected?

Sorry I can't suggest anything more helpful.

I know.

I’m not going to tell you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back