News Collingwood 2022 Indigenous Jumper

Remove this Banner Ad

06887F19-9E2E-4B02-9400-81072AF7C197.jpeg

I understand the falling feathers represent the change the Club is going through…shedding old feathers…growing new feathers…Do Better Report, new Committee, Management, Coaches & players.
Or is it because we were attacked by Tigers & Dogs the last 2 weeks…only feathers remaining?

Markfs

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 13, 2008
Fremantle
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sweeney's Shaving Team...
I think we realise that the key element in the design is maintaining the stripes and the fundamentals. We dont want to provide an opportunity to weaken our case in the alternate jumper argument

View attachment 1402223
I understand the falling feathers represent the change the Club is going through…shedding old feathers…growing new feathers…Do Better Report, new Committee, Management, Coaches & players.
Or is it because we were attacked by Tigers & Dogs the last 2 weeks…only feathers remaining?
I thought they were leaves falling due to the Autumn of our discontent.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
I think we realise that the key element in the design is maintaining the stripes and the fundamentals. We dont want to provide an opportunity to weaken our case in the alternate jumper argument

I think we can have a good guernsey and maintain the stripes.

domus

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 31, 2008
Mooroolbark
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Mooroolbark footy club
Looks good on AJ. Wish we could see him play in it.
I get the feeling that may not happen for a long time the way things have panned out. I remember them saying he was ready to go when we selected him mid way through last year as he was a man rather than a kid. Of course he broke a hand and never played any footy. We all know what happened this year. When he eventually returns he will probably have to play 2 or 3 VFL games ( a chance to get injured again) and if his form is good and he doesn't succumb to another injury it will be very late in the season if he gets a gig in the seniors. So disappointing. It seems Collingwood aren't meant to have players with the X factor.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mollythedolly

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 21, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don’t mind it. Doesn’t need to be overly complicated to convey its message and meaning.

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers
Honestly the last 2 years have been underwhelming. It looks like no effort was put in compared to other teams. That’s just a personal opinion and no disrespect intended.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back