Club Focus Collingwood 2023

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Harrison really shouldn’t be there as he’s currently in the 1’s and looking ok.

The rest agreed but more than likely they will just be delisted.

Ruscoe should be retained if nobody else wants him - solid player, just can't get in but Howe is probably on his last legs.

Ruscoe should be retained if nobody else wants him - solid player, just can't get in but Howe is probably on his last legs.
Someone will guarantee him a spot at AFL level. He would be foolish not to take the opportunity. He has a good size for 193cm, can play tall or small, has good pace and a neat kick. The only reason why we are not playing him is because of Murphys development.

Last edited:

I think the Pies need a KPB and a KPF for next year.

Backs we would be interested in would be: Himmelberg, McKay, Barrass and Ratugolea.
Forwards would be: Georgiadis, L McDonald ect

Can we get or afford them is another question.

Backs we would be interested in would be: Himmelberg, McKay, Barrass and Ratugolea.

The dream is to get a genuine gun KPF; it's easily my biggest fear heading into September.

The cap is wide open as it's been pre Treloar ect.

I wonder how Daicos season has impacted their future spending?

Like maybe they were looking at 800000/year before this season for his next deal but now he is pushing 1000000/year.

Good problem to have though.

Like maybe they were looking at 800000/year before this season for his next deal but now he is pushing 1000000/year.

There was a rumour that we re-signed Nick Daicos almost before he started with us for another 2 years (not 100% sure of the time). If so we got a bargin.

There was a rumour that we re-signed Nick Daicos almost before he started with us for another 2 years (not 100% sure of the time). If so we got a bargin.
He definitely signed an extension when he joined the club (in fact, the club announced it like 2 months before he joined). My guess would be 500k-ish which would still be a bargain of epic proportions

Georgiadis would be achievable but he is not a gun and might not turn out to be.

McDonald no chance.

Free agents sure if the Pies are happy to pay.

Barrass I think another club would offer more.

Ratugolea would be achievable.

Worth what ever he Gets and 100% make him a Pie for Life

Hopefully Nick does only want Money and will take any Good Offer from Colllingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Naicos won't ever leave Collingwood.
No chance. Josh also a star now. Peter in the stands going nuts. Nick wouod get unheard of offers to leave od assume but the club will do what’s right. What’s he worth on the open market? 1.3-1.5 a year? We’d have to be nudging 1 mil on his worth surely

No chance. Josh also a star now. Peter in the stands going nuts. Nick wouod get unheard of offers to leave od assume but the club will do what’s right. What’s he worth on the open market? 1.3-1.5 a year? We’d have to be nudging 1 mil on his worth surely

Whatever is the most you could pay a player is what he would be worth, but it's irrelevant. He will be paid very well throughout his career, plus all the off field that being the marquee Pies player entails.

Whatever is the most you could pay a player is what he would be worth, but it's irrelevant. He will be paid very well throughout his career, plus all the off field that being the marquee Pies player entails.
Was Rumor going around awhile a go saying he had Signed with Nike and getting the Most Money any AFL Player has gotten from Nike

Macrae i assume may try find some playing time?
Possibly Bianco too

Macare Manager saying he is not going anywhere this Off-Season

Bianco be no huge loss and pretty much get nothing for him in a Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back