Club Focus Collingwood 2023

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Is there any possibility that we try get a ready made forward? McDonald or Ben King? Surely some young gun wants to play for the biggest team in the game!

Is there any possibility that we try get a ready made forward? McDonald or Ben King? Surely some young gun wants to play for the biggest team in the game!
Darcy Fogerty becomes a FA end of 2025. I sure hope we make a big play for him if we haven’t gotten a ‘big money’ recruit this off season or the next.

Feel as though Billings is the more comparable forward to Adams than Schultz is.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the Pies made a play for Billings if it came cheap enough.

In: Lachie Schulz

Out: Jack Ginnivan, Taylor Adams

Draft Picks: 19, 33, 80, 98

Thoughts, Pies fans?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Lachie Schulz

Out: Jack Ginnivan, Taylor Adams

Draft Picks: 19, 33, 80, 98

Thoughts, Pies fans?

Solid Trade Period though been Nice to Bring in a Talls which we lack.

I give us a B

Adams leaving no Huge Loss as Over 30 and starting to get Soft Tissue Injuries and Poor Kick

Ginni I am 50/50 on that as Happy he Left or Stayed he Left and we got 2nd Rounders in next 2 Drafts

Schultz is a Upgrade on Both

Adams leaving no Huge Loss as Over 30 and starting to get Soft Tissue Injuries and Poor Kick

Ginni I am 50/50 on that as Happy he Left or Stayed he Left and we got 2nd Rounders in next 2 Drafts

Schultz is a Upgrade on Both

Schultz an upgrade on Ginnivan for sure.

Adams might be a bigger loss than expected. Provides depth and coverage for injuries. How does his replacement in the midfield rotation compare to him for just next year? (As I know long term that player being younger would have scope to improve)

Schultz an upgrade on Ginnivan for sure.

Adams might be a bigger loss than expected. Provides depth and coverage for injuries. How does his replacement in the midfield rotation compare to him for just next year? (As I know long term that player being younger would have scope to improve)
Fin Macrae is the hope. Too good for VFL. Just needs to make that last step

Fin Macrae is the hope. Too good for VFL. Just needs to make that last step

Allan could possibly be Another.

De Goey and Nick Daicos might get more On Ball/Mid Times in 2024

Carmicheal is another IF has a Huge Pre-Season

I’m not sure on that. Aside from one game he looks at that level rather than too good for it.

Hard get games ahead of Adams and Mitchell

With Adams gone Fin will get more Chances at AFL Level

Remove this Banner Ad

Back