List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Dib playing to well in the VFL - Looks a Possible Top 20 Pick

Got a couple of crumb goals but barely sighted other than that. I thought he was much better last weekend. Doubt either game will significantly change his draft ranking.

Dib got interviewed by GWS and Sydney this week.

Playing his third VFL game on Saturday.......
Not surprised with Sydney; he seems to be similar style to the small forwards they target.

Would be disappointing to finally have a crumbing forward prospect and miss though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprised with Sydney; he seems to be similar style to the small forwards they target.

Would be disappointing to finally have a crumbing forward prospect and miss though.

Not projected to go top 20 at this stage. Doesn't mean he can't climb those rankings as the year progresses. Good luck to him if he does.

Not projected to go top 20 at this stage. Doesn't mean he can't climb those rankings as the year progresses. Good luck to him if he does.

That’s a very balanced and reasonable response, with Dib’s best interests in mind.

But stuff it, I’ve abandoned all that this year and I want us to get Dib NOW. The other teams sniffing around can all bugger off.:p

That’s a very balanced and reasonable response, with Dib’s best interests in mind.

But stuff it, I’ve abandoned all that this year and I want us to get Dib NOW. The other teams sniffing around can all bugger off.:p

The saddest aspect is that Dib projects as our best chance to get a 2nd round pick post using points for Daics. Someone takes him top 20 and that opportunity goes out the window.

Top 20 is basically first round. That’s a big task for him to get into. I don’t see him as a first rounder

I agree. That's normally reserved for the very very good KPP types or kids who are elite by position. That position largely being midfield.

Dib hasn't even made the U23 squad for the pre-draft exhibition match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back