List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit disappointing that Quaynor didn’t get picked for the first metro squad against the Allies. Hopefully it’s just a rotation policy and he’s playing the next game.

Bit disappointing that Quaynor didn’t get picked for the first metro squad against the Allies. Hopefully it’s just a rotation policy and he’s playing the next game.
Sounds like he's dropped down the draft order

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he’s still where he was at the start of the year. He’s played some good footy in TAC cup this year but hasn’t really gone to another level. Second to Third round is about right at this stage.
I was actually being a bit cheeky and meant to put a winky face after my comment. To be serious though, I think he's always rated around that area. He's a small/medium defender and I don't reckon too many of those have been first rounders.

I was actually being a bit cheeky and meant to put a winky face after my comment. To be serious though, I think he's always rated around that area. He's a small/medium defender and I don't reckon too many of those have been first rounders.
Just like Dekka said a few weeks ago “he’s no good” ;)

Yeah with no scope of moving into the middle or even on a wing I can’t see him moving up too much. I think we’ll see him in the champs at some stage he’s too good of a defender not to be in there.

I think he’s still where he was at the start of the year. He’s played some good footy in TAC cup this year but hasn’t really gone to another level. Second to Third round is about right at this stage.

See him Rated around 20 all year. So late 1st to Early 3rd I say at the Moment is his Draft Range

https://www.afldraftcentral.com.au/tag/will-kelly/

Nice write up of Will Kelly. Seems he had dropped off the radar a bit, but got a game with Vic Metro and appears to have shown potential.

Edit: Other Chargers boy Colliers-Dawkins looks good too.

Unlikely... but imagine a 2018 draft of 4 Oakleigh boys!

1st round pick Colliers-Dawkins
3rd round pick Quaynor (after discount)
+
Will Kelly and Atu B as late picks

A real diverse haul of an outside midfielder, rebounding defender, Key position prospect and a tackling pressure small forward

Last edited:
https://www.afldraftcentral.com.au/tag/will-kelly/

Nice write up of Will Kelly. Seems he had dropped off the radar a bit, but got a game with Vic Metro and appears to have shown potential.

Edit: Other Chargers boy Colliers-Dawkins looks good too.

Unlikely... but imagine a 2018 draft of 4 Oakleigh boys!

1st round pick Colliers-Dawkins
3rd round pick Quaynor (after discount)
+
Will Kelly and Atu B as late picks

A real diverse haul of an outside midfielder, rebounding defender, Key position prospect and a tackling pressure small forward

I don't know if I could take a Dawkins seriously after calling Tom Hawkins that for a decade!

You realise all the AFL Academy kids are rested right? ;)

Metro need to pick their final squad so they play the bottom half of the squad basically.

You realise all the AFL Academy kids are rested right? ;)

Metro need to pick their final squad so they play the bottom half of the squad basically.
Haha, rest them all champs some would say ;)

Yeah fair enough, noticed when reading the report there was a lot missing. Didn’t realise at the time I first read it.

Haha, rest them all champs some would say ;)

Yeah fair enough, noticed when reading the report there was a lot missing. Didn’t realise at the time I first read it.

Because we don’t have a R2 and our R1 is going to be ahead of where Quaynor falls, we will get a bid somewhere in that second round and match. Take it to the bank.

Because we don’t have a R2 and our R1 is going to be ahead of where Quaynor falls, we will get a bid somewhere in that second round and match. Take it to the bank.

I always assumed that was Hine's assumption. If he had've shot up into top ten projections then he'd be getting nervous, but we know that won't happen.

Hine sounded like he had a hard in for Blake. Maybe we bid on him if we finish lower than Sydney?

I always assumed that was Hine's assumption. If he had've shot up into top ten projections then he'd be getting nervous, but we know that won't happen.

Hine sounded like he had a hard in for Blake. Maybe we bid on him if we finish lower than Sydney?
Yep, won't cost us a R1 pick and he's in that 20-40 mix at the upper end, so it's a no-brainer.

Maybe, Sydney will match without a doubt, easily worth a top 10 pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back