List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he means the previous game against Geelong. Reef had 29 touches and 2 goals.
Thanks. This occasionally happens when you go off the top of your head and watch too many games in a year :oops:

7 Questions and 5 "obviously"s. Get him in already.

7 Questions and 5 "obviously"s. Get him in already.
Awesome use of obviously and awesome.

Read that Reef Grown to about 194cm
Take the pump up post from the North supporter with a grain of salt Dave. At the end of the day it’s all hearsay and could well have been a complete fabrication.

On that note, eDPS Pie 4 Life did you guys hear anything about a standout performance from Reef vs a Tasmanian side in the preseason?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully a stream, but that’s wishful.

That what I was hoping espically with NO NAB Challange.

I also doubt it but Schools have Money to make it Happen

That what I was hoping espically with NO NAB Challange.

I also doubt it but Schools have Money to make it Happen
The money they make goes towards improving their facilities, not appeasing football fans, and rightly so.

The money they make goes towards improving their facilities, not appeasing football fans, and rightly so.

Well with No Idea about NAB Challange and U-18 Champs there won't be much Care for the Draft

I think we should just be thankful there is any footy at this stage. Rely on people like pie4life to fill us in. Better than nothing.

True but still would like to follow it a bit

Also I think you'll find even the richest schools would be trying to limit their discretionary spending as much as they can at the moment.

I guess it could be a good marketing opportunity for the schools. But I highly doubt the cost benefit would be worth it for them.

Well with No Idea about NAB Challange and U-18 Champs there won't be much Care for the Draft
Lol yes there will. If anything people will be even more intrigued.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back