List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

sr36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Vietnam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ive spoken to Cal Twomey and he doesn't think he'll go inside top 20. Outside 30 more like it.
Sub 175cm non-mids don't often go top 20? Might be the occasional dazzling indigenous kid who fits the bill, - maybe Shai Bolton?, but not many. I think we're pretty safe and will get him if we want him. But then again I haven't seen him play and he could be a freakish exception.

Apex36

Hall of Famer
Mar 26, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sub 175cm non-mids don't often go top 20? Might be the occasional dazzling indigenous kid who fits the bill, - maybe Shai Bolton?, but not many. I think we're pretty safe and will get him if we want him. But then again I haven't seen him play and he could be a freakish exception.
Pretty sure that Dib is taller than 175 now. He looks the same sort of height as Callum Brown and Josh Daicos now, a fraction under 180 judging by the recent photo of him next to Adams.

TradeDraft

Premium Platinum
Oct 18, 2009
Mornington Peninsula
AFL Club
Collingwood
Shai Bolton Pick 29 only other I can think of at the Moment is Prestia

Jen2310

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nick, Dib and Luke Kelvie will be playing in tomorrows Nab League game.

Dib will be wearing #1, Nick #3, Kelvie #28.

Dib will be playing half back, Nick as a follower, and Kelvie on the interchange (We'll see where he plays once he comes on)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

manicpie

Club Legend
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nick, Dib and Luke Kelvie will be playing in tomorrows Nab League game.

Dib will be wearing #1, Nick #3, Kelvie #28.

Dib will be playing half back, Nick as a follower, and Kelvie on the interchange (We'll see where he plays once he comes on)

Is Luke Kalvie Indigenous Jen? Or do you know his background? He was a bit of a goalsneak in his more junior years

Jen2310

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Is Luke Kalvie Indigenous Jen? Or do you know his background? He was a bit of a goalsneak in his more junior years
I really have no idea about him. I heard Nick mention his name in an interview once. I wonder if he is indigineous or just multicultured like Reef. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I'll take a picture of him.

Copeland

Premium Gold
Sep 18, 2009
Mildura
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Merbein Magpies
I really have no idea about him. I heard Nick mention his name in an interview once. I wonder if he is indigineous or just multicultured like Reef. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I'll take a picture of him.
Really appreciate your updates here Jen. Is Luke Kelvie anyway linked to us?

Lip Gallagher

All Australian
Suspended
Nov 11, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
IMO anyone of that size has to have gifts, one or all of elite skills, pace, endurance.

sr36

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 20, 2009
Vietnam
AFL Club
Collingwood
IMO anyone of that size has to have gifts, one or all of elite skills, pace, endurance.
I think the issue with being short isn't height, so much as it usually comes with less weight and strength. This kid looks like the short stocky powerful build. I wouldn't be too worried about his height tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad