List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Reef Picked into play in the U-17 Game before the Grand Final

Reef had 7 touches and kicked a goal.

Was Quiet but think he was playing on the Forward Flank/Pocket.

Not really worth watching for 7 Touches and should be easy to find goal.

He had better games during the U-18 Champs when he was in the Midfield

Was Quiet but think he was playing on the Forward Flank/Pocket.

Not really worth watching for 7 Touches and should be easy to find goal.

He had better games during the U-18 Champs when he was in the Midfield
With all the top names back playing it’s understandable. I don’t think we’ll fully gauge what range he’ll be until mid next year.

With all the top names back playing it’s understandable. I don’t think we’ll fully gauge what range he’ll be until mid next year.

Agree. U-18 Champs would give us a Good Look on how he is Tracking in the Draft. A season is a Long Time

Not sure if you guys are aware. But on the NAB league app they now have every individual players highlights from each game. Do you can literally watch every touch each player has had during the game. And not have to watch a full game. Makes it so much easier when you want to scout or rewatch highlights for an individual player like I do with JUH.

Good luck for Friday night.

B079BB3B-F6C7-47FF-95AF-22FCDE2685D3.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if you guys are aware. But on the NAB league app they now have every individual players highlights from each game. Do you can literally watch every touch each player has had during the game. And not have to watch a full game. Makes it so much easier when you want to scout or rewatch highlights for an individual player like I do with JUH.

View attachment 738719
Awesome, cheers for that.

Reef moves really well and his a lovely size. Can really notice his quick hands in the contest but by the looks of it he really needs to work on his kicking. Uses both sides of his body but definitely needs to clean it up. Plenty to work with though. :thumbsu:

View attachment 738719

Did not know that but I sure going to Check it out

Reef moves really well and his a lovely size. Can really notice his quick hands in the contest but by the looks of it he really needs to work on his kicking. Uses both sides of his body but definitely needs to clean it up. Plenty to work with though. :thumbsu:

Git right in at Collingwood Then ;)

He should be a top 10 pick. For a 16 year old he has been fantastic playing 18s.

Tackles a lot can also find a lot of the ball. Really exciting prospect for us.

Not seen the Every Single Highlight but what I saw he looks a Lovely Mover, Has Fantastic Decision Making with his Handballs.

Yes his Kicking could be Better but as a Inside Mid he does not have to be a Elite Kick

Also quite Strong in Breaking Tackles

He is the type of player we need now and Long Term could take Pendles Spot in the Team(Not saying he be as good as Pendles but more of the Tall Inside Mid).

Only 16 so should have lot of Improvement in him

He should be a top 10 pick. For a 16 year old he has been fantastic playing 18s.

Tackles a lot can also find a lot of the ball. Really exciting prospect for us.
He’s only a few weeks older than Nick Daicos.
December birthday, will turn 17 this year (2020 draft year turning 18).
Daics a January birthday, hence draft year 2021.

He’s only a few weeks older than Nick Daicos.
December birthday, will turn 17 this year (2020 draft year turning 18).
Daics a January birthday, hence draft year 2021.

Dib is another one for the 2021 Draft

Dib is another one for the 2021 Draft
What kind of player is Dib Dave?

Edit: after a quick google I see he was the 2019 AA u16 wingman. Very nice.

Last edited:
What kind of player is Dib Dave?

Edit: after a quick google I see he was the 2019 AA u16 wingman. Very nice.

and Played the Final Regular Season game for the Chargers. Where he played up Forward. Looked to have good Pace and was Buzzing around a lot

The Next Generation Academies, now in their fourth year, are a key reason why.

In the All Stars game, Jamarra Ugle-Hagan (Western Bulldogs), Brandon Walker and Joel Western (Fremantle), Connor Downie (Hawthorn), Reef McInnes (Collingwood), Lachlan Jones (Port Adelaide), James Borlase (Adelaide) and Cody Brand (Essendon) are all possible NGA picks for their clubs next season.

Cal bit Quiet on Reef ;)

OAKLEIGH CHARGERS

B: 15. K. Schreiber, 36. R. Valentine, 34. V. Zagari
HB: 5. T. Bianco, 52. N. Guiney, 49. H. Mastras
C: 39. R. McInnes, 6. J. Lucas, 9. W. Phillips
HF: 27. J. May, 25. J. Ugle-Hagan, 61. C. Stone
F: 29. F. Macrae, 73. C. Sharman, 77. N. Stathopoulos
R: 4. N. Bryan, 8. N. Anderson, 11. M. Rowell
Int: 58. Y. Dib, 18. F. Elliot, 22. T. Graham, 12. L. Jenkins, 30. S. Tucker, 17. G. Varagiannis, 1. L. Westwood
23P: 2. B. Laurie

In: G. Varagiannis, S. Tucker, Y. Dib

SANDRINGHAM DRAGONS

B: 18. J. Lloyd, 33. C. Watts, 37. W. Mackay
HB: 13. L. Butler, 12. C. Dean, 7. J. Voss
C: 43. J. Bowey, 5. R. Byrnes, 15. A. Hanrahan
HF: 9. N. Burke, 26. J. Castan, 16. J. Mifsud
F: 36. O. Lewis, 6. M. Bergman, 11. H. Ralphsmith
R: 30. A. Courtney, 2. D. Chirgwin, 4. F. Maginness
Int: 3. G. Grey, 51. D. Hipwell, 10. J. Le Grice , 74. H. Loughnan, 17. T. Milne, 39. B. O’Leary, 14. K. Yorke
23P: 35. C. Chesser

In: T. Milne, D. Hipwell, K. Yorke, J. Le Grice
Out: O. Lord

Reef on the Wing and Dib on the Bench

Remove this Banner Ad

Back