List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Sub 175cm non-mids don't often go top 20? Might be the occasional dazzling indigenous kid who fits the bill, - maybe Shai Bolton?, but not many. I think we're pretty safe and will get him if we want him. But then again I haven't seen him play and he could be a freakish exception.
Pretty sure that Dib is taller than 175 now. He looks the same sort of height as Callum Brown and Josh Daicos now, a fraction under 180 judging by the recent photo of him next to Adams.

Sub 175cm non-mids don't often go top 20? Might be the occasional dazzling indigenous kid who fits the bill, - maybe Shai Bolton?, but not many. I think we're pretty safe and will get him if we want him. But then again I haven't seen him play and he could be a freakish exception.

Shai Bolton Pick 29 only other I can think of at the Moment is Prestia

Prestia was an inside mid though.

Might be moot as Apex thinks he's grown.
His measurement of 172cm was taken when he was playing under 16’s, so I’d be pretty astonished if he hasn’t.

Dib finished fifth in the agility test at the NAB League testing day recently. 7.98 seconds.
Clearly someone needs to get in his ear to stop doing that lol Reef's experience should be a lesson. Crows had threatened to take him.

Clearly someone needs to get in his ear to stop doing that lol Reef's experience should be a lesson. Crows had threatened to take him.

Reef went lower then people Think even with his Strong Testing at last years Combine

Nick, Dib and Luke Kelvie will be playing in tomorrows Nab League game.

Dib will be wearing #1, Nick #3, Kelvie #28.

Dib will be playing half back, Nick as a follower, and Kelvie on the interchange (We'll see where he plays once he comes on)

manicpie

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nick, Dib and Luke Kelvie will be playing in tomorrows Nab League game.

Dib will be wearing #1, Nick #3, Kelvie #28.

Dib will be playing half back, Nick as a follower, and Kelvie on the interchange (We'll see where he plays once he comes on)

Is Luke Kalvie Indigenous Jen? Or do you know his background? He was a bit of a goalsneak in his more junior years

Is Luke Kalvie Indigenous Jen? Or do you know his background? He was a bit of a goalsneak in his more junior years
I really have no idea about him. I heard Nick mention his name in an interview once. I wonder if he is indigineous or just multicultured like Reef. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I'll take a picture of him.

I really have no idea about him. I heard Nick mention his name in an interview once. I wonder if he is indigineous or just multicultured like Reef. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I'll take a picture of him.
Really appreciate your updates here Jen. Is Luke Kelvie anyway linked to us?

Lip Gallagher

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
IMO anyone of that size has to have gifts, one or all of elite skills, pace, endurance.

IMO anyone of that size has to have gifts, one or all of elite skills, pace, endurance.
I think the issue with being short isn't height, so much as it usually comes with less weight and strength. This kid looks like the short stocky powerful build. I wouldn't be too worried about his height tbh.

Lip Gallagher

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think the issue with being short isn't height, so much as it usually comes with less weight and strength. This kid looks like the short stocky powerful build. I wouldn't be too worried about his height tbh.
Inside mid?

Back