List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Quaynor mk II has yet to do anything as a junior then;
a) he’ll fall in the range where we can match bids for him, and
b) we ought to know more about him than anyone else.
Quaynor II hasn't been listed in the OC squad this year though, so I have doubt that he'll be drafted.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 4, 2015
The Black & White Lodge
AFL Club
Collingwood
I eventually found it just then. If on the main page you select NAB League boys and then scroll on the list of games to the Oakleigh game it will have an option to select watch. The stream quality is very choppy though

Thanks for that! I’m 99% sure that “watch” button wasn’t there before...

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I eventually found it just then. If on the main page you select NAB League boys and then scroll on the list of games to the Oakleigh game it will have an option to select watch. The stream quality is very choppy though
Is that on Kayo sports?

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
Thanks for that! I’m 99% sure that “watch” button wasn’t there before...

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
It wasn't. I had given up but just happened to see someone post on the Draft board that the stream had became available

jamieb1983

Team Captain
Jul 5, 2011
perth
AFL Club
Collingwood

Yeah found it also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes but I was trying to access the game when it was live.

Did Nick get 40 touches or is it all hype?
Kicked 3 goals from the midfield and was best on ground according to eDPS

#1 Youseph Dib

The Collingwood NGA member showed a lot of spark from half-back, providing plenty of creativity and composure to help his side provide meaningful rebound. Usually stationed in the forwardline or through the midfield, Dib made the half-back line his own and was busy very early in the game and despite playing mostly in defence, managed to kick a goal in the first quarter following a 50-metre penalty. As much as Dib has been seen as a very agile and exciting little player, his one-percenters really stood out with some nice tackles and some good smothers. Dib wasn’t prolific but had a solid game with 10 disposals, three tackles and a goal.

#3 Nick Daicos

In his NAB League debut, Daicos showed the hype was justified with a best on ground performance against perhaps the team to beat this year in Sandringham. Daicos was superb in the midfield, winning the ball at will and showing great skill and speed when in possession. Daicos started the game perfectly with the game’s first clearance and showed his forward craft, kicking a well-struck set shot from 45 metres out. His second goal came from a set shot from 50 metres in the third quarter, and his third and final goal came in the last quarter with a terrific crumbing effort where he hit the ball at speed and kicked the goal quicker than a hiccup. With an early corky, Daicos had to spend a bit of time at deep forward in the second half but he still looked so damaging whenever he went near the ball. Daicos finished the game with 28 disposals, eight marks, seven tackles and kicked 3.2 in a best on ground performance.

Team for tomorrow. Kelvie kept his spot. Did enough it seems

IMG_5944.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

35Daicos

Premium Platinum
Mar 6, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood (VFL), Man Utd.
From that Oakleigh Chargers team Will Hart, Lochlan Jenkins and Ryan Valentine are also on the VFL Development List, and quite likely E. Moyle (Ned Moyle?) is as well.

Last edited:
Back