Coach Collingwood and Buckley - time to move on

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a good win in the end by the Pies I thought. Adelaide are getting better, and really not a lot in it.

Just remember though, every time the Pies win that's another year extension for Bucks. ;)

Lot of Pie supporters up and about today and last night. Fallen a long way when narrowly beating a rebuilding Adelaide has you talking trash.

Lot of Pie supporters up and about today and last night. Fallen a long way when narrowly beating a rebuilding Adelaide has you talking trash.
Team’s supporters are happy after a win, who’d have thought, huh?

What happened to your old account? Get banned and started a new one?

You’re all such bandwagoners. I come in here to talk about Buckley getting sacked yet there’s no one in sight to talk to after a Pies win. You’d think trolls just come out of their cupboard after a Collingwood loss when they need a laugh...

PS: I still want Clarko.

You don’t think Ross Lyon would be a good fit?

Some context the pies better list struggled to beat last years woodern spooners plus the youngest team in the competition who played 11 player's under 21 in Rowe, Butts, Jones, McPherson, Mchenry, Schenberg, Fogarty, Thilthorpe, Hamill, Scholl and O'connor. Crows only had one all Australian in there team while missing about 5 best 22 players in Crouch, Talia, Murphy, Milera, Lynch and maybe Hinge. Collingwood a 2020 preliminary final team had 3 all Australians playing with 7 players under 22 and 5 under 21 and under while only missing 3 or 4 best 22 in Adams, Howe, Grundy and McCeery. Pies only won because of tex couldn't kick straight plus the BUCKS game plan still sucks with slow defensive backwards chipping. Collingwood are lucky they get to play the demons on small scg so they can drop 2 men behind the ball flooding so they don't get there arse whooped by 60 points.

Fair enough all that. Yeah, Bucks game plan does look a bit Lyon-ish at times. I don't have the foggiest idea why, but their style seems to have come down a long way since 2018, and I really liked their style of play back then.

Fair enough all that. Yeah, Bucks game plan does look a bit Lyon-ish at times. I don't have the foggiest idea why, but their style seems to have come down a long way since 2018, and I really liked their style of play back then.

Many believe that was attributed to Longmuire, it was after the review where Bucks publicly admitted to taking a back seat that year.....I'm inclined to believe that was the reason for 2018...

Looks like it’s actually happening. Queen’s Birthday clash to be Buckley’s last before stepping down as coach of Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back