Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this a joke thread? Richmond lose 3 Grand Finals in a row to Collingwood and never recover. They spend 4 decades at Ninth and become the leagues running joke. And when they finally get some success who murders their only shot at history and their first real 3peat??? There’s a reason Collingwood have more supporters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor wittle Thatsmyname hasn't recovered from this belting in 1980 where we won by a lazy 81 points. Was in colour as well :thumbsu:

potc_1980-jpg.842

This Millennium? :thumbsu: :$
[/QUOTE]
Is this a joke thread? Richmond lose 3 Grand Finals in a row to Collingwood and never recover. They spend 4 decades at Ninth and become the leagues running joke. And when they finally get some success who murders their only shot at history and their first real 3peat??? There’s a reason Collingwood have more supporters!

LOL I am tipping there is almost no one alive that witnessed that, Lets face it, Norf have won more flags since 1960 than Collingwood......ROFL keep telling us how good you are going to be...I give it 4-5 more years before Collingwood completely and utterly become irrelevant.

Poor wittle Thatsmyname hasn't recovered from this belting in 1980 where we won by a lazy 81 points. Was in colour as well :thumbsu:

potc_1980-jpg.842

To their defense most older pie fans have deliberately deleted that game from their memories, It's why I like to throw this picture up every now and then:

1581924428435.png

Just to give them flashbacks

To their defense most older pie fans have deliberately deleted that game from their memories, It's why I like to throw this picture up every now and then:

View attachment 824315

Just to give them flashbacks

Haha always the bridesmaid :thumbsu:

I love this poster, forever a reminder of yet another Collingwood failure on the big day and a driving force for Richmond to bounce back and rack up another massive GF win.

then it all came crashing down :tearsofjoy:

10322440-3x2-700x467.jpg

These campaigner road pinheads thinking they have this massive support all the time, not just after they score a few scripted cheap shots over piss weak lowly expansion clubs is cute. 🥰

Back