Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol... you used minnow 2 posts in a row you one-dimensional campaigner

With about 10 minutes of free time, a talented coder could produce an artificial 'intelligence' postign on BigFooty, indistinguishable from Grin

Actually, now that I think of it, perhaps that's already happened?

Last edited:
Such dedication, walking 500m from the MCG :$

Now wonder you can't draw a crowd anywhere else, lazy campaigners

Why wasn't Collingwood's party on Smith Street in 2010 anywhere near as big as our Swan Street parties in 2017 and 2019?

Why wasn't Collingwood's party on Smith Street in 2010 anywhere near as big as our Swan Street parties in 2017 and 2019?
Because, apparently, winning their 2nd flag sine 1959 wasn’t a significant enough event. That’s 2 in 60 years.

Tigers have won 7 in that time.

The other thing I’m still unclear about is how Richmond consistently draw 90,000 plus to finals. Pies need a grand final to get over 90,000. In their Prelim against Hawthorn in 2011 only 85,000 turned up.

Because, apparently, winning their 2nd flag sine 1959 wasn’t a significant enough event. That’s 2 in 60 years.

Tigers have won 7 in that time.

The other thing I’m still unclear about is how Richmond consistently draw 90,000 plus to finals. Pies need a grand final to get over 90,000. In their Prelim against Hawthorn in 2011 only 85,000 turned up.

Apparently at Collingwood, having more success means crowds aren't going to be big as opposed to those clubs who are success starved.

Explains why Collingwood drew 78k to a prelim against GWS while we drew 95k against the same opponent, in the same timeslot, oh and it was a prelim too.

Apparently at Collingwood, having more success means crowds aren't going to be big as opposed to those clubs who are success starved.

Explains why Collingwood drew 78k to a prelim against GWS while we drew 95k against the same opponent, in the same timeslot, oh and it was a prelim too.
So just to be clear, that’s 95,000 to 78,000?

Here's the bet. When the AFL fixture Richmond on two public holidays, then yes all other things being equal, Richmond outdraws everyone. Collingwood not even in the top three. Richmond > Essendon > Carlton

Why would Collingwood supporters have a party on Smith St? It's not even in Collingwood

View attachment 924777

lol Richmond... played in the GF and still not even close

Where was the post premiership street party in 2010?
To be honest it's so long ago and obviously Collingwood are too much of a small time club to have big street parties ala Richmond in 2017 and 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez Craze don't tell me you're going to squib this bet too?? I mean I know you're a Richflog but I thought you were better than this... at least Rasha honours his bets
Your ‘bets’ are lame-arse. Get back to the topic of this thread.

can Collingwood draw over 60,000 v’s an interstate team to a H&A game?

You offered the bet, friend

Here's the bet. When the AFL fixture Richmond on two public holidays, then yes all other things being equal, Richmond outdraws everyone. Collingwood not even in the top three. Richmond > Essendon > Carlton

Your lame bet is accepted - what do I win?

Last edited:

Don't tell me you're backing down from your own bet Craze you ******* pussy

Do we have to get Wooshette or zackah in here?

Back