Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Josef Fritzl is a Collingwood supporter

b87ce0eb720ed273e11ff01b9793dec0.jpg

Pell is a tiger supporter, and a celebrated one within the club....that is fact.
As usual what you say is fabricated desperate lies.

b87ce0eb720ed273e11ff01b9793dec0.jpg

Pell is a tiger supporter, and a celebrated one within the club....that is fact.
As usual what you say is fabricated desperate lies.
As usual? You must be another Pie fan that follows me round lol

pretty hard not to notice you when all your posts are about the mighty pies

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
95% of the time I post about Collingwood is when I’m replying to one of your supporters after they have engaged me, like in this instance. Rarely do I go out of my way to talk about your club, but your fans seem to follow me around and crave my attention, so I give when I can because I’m a nice guy.

95% of the time I post about Collingwood is when I’m replying to one of your supporters after they have engaged me, like in this instance. Rarely do I go out of my way to talk about your club, but your fans seem to follow me around and crave my attention, so I give when I can because I’m a nice guy.
your posts suggest that your more of a rambling idiot than nice guy

your posts suggest that your more of a rambling idiot than nice guy

Your posts suggest you’re an obsessive and delusional stalker who also appears to have functional illiteracy, but I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, because as I said, I’m a nice guy.

imagine being 5 goals up in a Grand Final when this happens

636317-tlslargeportrait.jpg

congrats, you won this :thumbsu:

image.jpg

6c9d3317-43f2-4636-9ffa-c2540186c978-jpeg.565876

Lol is that the best you can come up with really??? So what we have lost more grand finals then the total amount of grand finals your minnow club has been in!!

The preliminary final loss still hurts you because In reality it’s the only chance of Richmond being in another grand final in another 38 years!! Atleast at Collingwood we make grand finals on average every 3 years so we have a better chance of getting to premiership 16 then your minnow club getting to 12 lol! Now run along and fight who is bigger between Richmond, North, GWS and the Gold Coast. You might just and I mean just win the argument as you might have stats to back you up!!

#minnows

Stop stating opinions!! I want facts
Richmond have more members than Collingwood
Richmond had larger attendances than Collingwood
Richmond have won a Grand Final more recently than Collingwood
Richmond are a bigger club than Collingwood

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol is that the best you can come up with really??? So what we have lost more grand finals then the total amount of grand finals your minnow club has been in!!

The preliminary final loss still hurts you because In reality it’s the only chance of Richmond being in another grand final in another 38 years!! Atleast at Collingwood we make grand finals on average every 3 years so we have a better chance of getting to premiership 16 then your minnow club getting to 12 lol! Now run along and fight who is bigger between Richmond, North, GWS and the Gold Coast. You might just and I mean just win the argument as you might have stats to back you up!!

#minnows

That's the funny part tho because your entire history is choking in Grand Finals and your proud of it! Hahaha awww whats wrong can fling s**t but can't handle it back? Hahaha your easily the biggest tryhard of this offseason :thumbsu:

Is it true your a turncoat too? ROFL!! :$:$

If you’re going to change teams, at least get the second one right :$

320 million records Madonna to Kylie 80 million records!!

Even in Kylie’s two biggest markets the uk and Australia Madonna has been more successful!

In the UK

No.1 hits singles
Madonna 13
Kylie 7

Top 10 hits

Madonna 61
Kylie 34

No.1 albums

Madonna 12
Kylie 7

Australia

No.1 singles
Madonna 11
Kylie 10

Top 10 singles
Madonna 40
Kylie 23

No.1 albums
Madonna 11
Kylie 4
kylie is hotter

That's the funny part tho because your entire history is choking in Grand Finals and your proud of it! Hahaha awww whats wrong can fling s**t but can't handle it back? Hahaha your easily the biggest tryhard of this offseason :thumbsu:

Is it ture that you only brought a membership last year minnow

I can handle anything!!! Big question is that you like the other Richmond flogs are unable to show any evidence that Richmond are bigger then Collingwood! I have shown ample evidence that Collingwood is a bigger more popular club then Richmond!! I’m still waiting for your evidence!

But what hurts you the most is this!!

Collingwood 15 premierships to minnows 11!

Oh and how can we forget prelim final night Collingwood winning by 6 goals!! Great night.

By your response it kills you that Collingwood are a better club, a bigger club and a more successful club then Richmond!! Now go and argue with north Melbourne fans on if Richmond are bigger the North Melbourne. You might actually win that argument.

Wonder what round with Richmond fans be jumping off the bandwagon in 2019!! My pick round 10

Last edited:
What’s Roy Morgan say about who’s hotter out of Kylie vs Madonna?

Look at gunniess book of world records under highest selling female recording artist??? Their you will find the queen of pop

Oh it terms of who is hotter it’s just a matter of opinion not fact!! But Richmond fans are only good at stating opinions but not fact!!

But why compare Madonna who
Is a global icon and at her peak was the female version of Michael Jackson’s. Kylie to me apart from success in Australia and Europe nobody knows Kylie!!

1ADF193E-51B2-42A2-BD91-045A9F0D593E.png

Back