Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A generic meme? It’s no wonder they call you the stinkmeister. Mingin’ everywhere you go. Delivering Zingers like you’re Colonel Sanders. But anyway, you are one of my biggest fans, so here, have some of my attention you so desperately crave.
5EE64B76-A32B-4ACA-8B9A-0F25775D44F4.jpeg

Absolutely not. I welcome your posts, stinkmeister. It’s nice knowing you’re part of my cult following on BigFooty.
I think your confusing cult following with questions over your sanity. Every time I come across a post of yours I can't believe how much crap spews from your mouth. You are like the 4ft dude in the room beating his chest trying to prove he is a bigger man than everyone else. The truth is your irrelevant and annoying.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I think your confusing cult following with questions over your sanity. Every time I come across a post of yours I can't believe how much crap spews from your mouth. You are like the 4ft dude in the room beating his chest trying to prove he is a bigger man than everyone else. The truth is your irrelevant and annoying.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Another member. I’d sign your man boob if this was real life.

Richmond have more members than Collingwood
Richmond had larger attendances than Collingwood
Richmond have won a Grand Final more recently than Collingwood
Richmond are a bigger club than Collingwood

Cheers

Lol Collingwood 9.2 million more then Richmond during the home and away season.

Collingwood more supporters according to Roy Morgan

Collingwood the biggest afl club on social media

Collingwood the top 5 biggest home and away attendance’s of all time

Collingwood the top 6 biggest home and away crowds of all time

Collingwood 16 out of 20 biggest home and away crowds of all time.

Collingwood’s top 20 biggest home crowds Ave 86,000

Richmond only 79,000 and they have to rely on Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton the big 3 to get those crowds

Collingwood 21 times have drawn over 1 million people during the home and away season. Richmond only 5 times.

Richmond are not bigger then Collingwood! Hate to see your excuses when Collingwood are the biggest most watched club in 2019!!

Now run along minnow you ain’t got nothing on the biggest most watched sporting club in Australia 🇦🇺 Collingwood FC

Lol Collingwood 9.2 million more then Richmond during the home and away season.

Collingwood more supporters according to Roy Morgan

Collingwood the biggest afl club on social media

Collingwood the top 5 biggest home and away attendance’s of all time

Collingwood the top 6 biggest home and away crowds of all time

Collingwood 16 out of 20 biggest home and away crowds of all time.

Collingwood’s top 20 biggest home crowds Ave 86,000

Richmond only 79,000 and they have to rely on Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton the big 3 to get those crowds

Collingwood 21 times have drawn over 1 million people during the home and away season. Richmond only 5 times.

Richmond are not bigger then Collingwood! Hate to see your excuses when Collingwood are the biggest most watched club in 2019!!

Now run along minnow you ain’t got nothing on the biggest most watched sporting club in Australia 🇦🇺 Collingwood FC
Bed time

Absolutely not. I welcome your posts, stinkmeister. It’s nice knowing you’re part of my cult following on BigFooty.
“Cult following” :tearsofjoy:

558900F1-1EF2-4464-880A-7CBD276BBD1B.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not from you ya minger. You pong like canine excrement. Would rather watch M*A*S*H re-runs than have your stench within my vicinity.
View attachment 625136
You sound hurt. Do you have a safe space to go to if this is keeping you awake?

From your attempts at “humor” I can understand why you don’t like MASH.

You sound hurt. Do you have a safe space to go to if this is keeping you awake?

From your attempts at “humor” I can understand why you don’t like MASH.
No humour. Ya minging hard. That’s all.

Is it ture that you only brought a membership last year minnow

23 year Gold Member

try again turncoat :thumbsu:

I can handle anything!!! Big question is that you like the other Richmond flogs are unable to show any evidence that Richmond are bigger then Collingwood! I have shown ample evidence that Collingwood is a bigger more popular club then Richmond!! I’m still waiting for your evidence!

But what hurts you the most is this!!

Collingwood 15 premierships to minnows 11!

Oh and how can we forget prelim final night Collingwood winning by 6 goals!! Great night.

By your response it kills you that Collingwood are a better club, a bigger club and a more successful club then Richmond!! Now go and argue with north Melbourne fans on if Richmond are bigger the North Melbourne. You might actually win that argument.

Wonder what round with Richmond fans be jumping off the bandwagon in 2019!! My pick round 10

TLDR LOL

Great meltdown tho, with regards to whatever you typed o_O

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

Back