Collingwood and Richmond - who has the greater supporter base

Who has the greater supporter base?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But you said, and I quote, 'Every home game this year has drawn over 50,000 Collingwood fans to the mcg'. So you're just full of sh*t then?

Like our s**t opinions mean nothing I look at stats and Collingwood we are the biggest club in attendance’s in 2019!! Drawing bigger crowds then minnowmond! No run along your not worthy

Like our s**t opinions mean nothing I look at stats and Collingwood we are the biggest club in attendance’s in 2019!! Drawing bigger crowds then minnowmond! No run along your not worthy
Jesus run a spell check FFS

When was the last time Collingwood outdrew us while both our sides were top 4?

Only have to go back to 2018 to find the last time we outdrew Collingwood while both our sides were top 4.

When was the last time Collingwood outdrew us while both our sides were top 4?

Only have to go back to 2018 to find the last time we outdrew Collingwood while both our sides were top 4.
Thats really just an admission of a team with a bandwagoning support group

We didn’t sell our supporters out like Essendon did with Docklands. Shameful.

Didn’t sell out?

How are those 3 game membership and pet memberships going?

Didn’t sell out?

How are those 3 game membership and pet memberships going?

Haha Essendon 73,000 members yet cannot sell out Docklands and drew 48,000 v Brisbane with only 40,000 of your members Turning up!! Might just want to look at your own backyard before you have ago at the biggest Victorian club
Sounds like Essendon have over 30,000 pet members.....or are you a closest Richmond supporter?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We didn’t sell our supporters out like Essendon did with Docklands. Shameful.

At one stage in the early 2000’s Essendon were considered to be as big as Collingwood then sold themselves to that shoebox stadium with a contract that they will never get out of!!! Bad move by Essendon

Haha Essendon 73,000 members yet cannot sell out Docklands and drew 48,000 v Brisbane with only 40,000 of your members Turning up!! Might just want to look at your own backyard before you have ago at the biggest Victorian club
Sounds like Essendon have over 30,000 pet members.....or are you a closest Richmond supporter?

Triggered

They cannot grasp why Collingwood are 9.2 million in total home and away attendance’s And that Collingwood are 1st in attendance’s in 2019
It's ok, I think we all understand that they're an exceptionally emotional supporter group. Not matter how irrational they become in argument, in their tiny minds they are always convinced that they're right.

Funnily enough, though very feminine and flawed, tbh, I find it rather cute

It's ok, I think we all understand that they're an exceptionally emotional supporter group. Not matter how irrational they become in argument, in their tiny minds they are always convinced that they're right.

How much would Collingwood be in front of Richmond in total home and away attendance’s if we had the luxury of playing all our home games at the mcg since 1965 like Richmond has

How much would Collingwood be in front of Richmond in total home and away attendance’s if we had the luxury of playing all our home games at the mcg since 1965 like Richmond has
Clearly I am without doubt I am the wrong person to ask this question

Even this week Richmond's home game isn't at the MCG. But why start letting obvious facts get in the way of your delusions now?
Anyway, you've already established that the Sydney Swans are by far the biggest club because "Roy Morgan".

Even this week Richmond's home game isn't at the MCG. But why start letting obvious facts get in the way of your delusions now?
Anyway, you've already established that the Sydney Swans are by far the biggest club because "Roy Morgan".
Who's Roy Morgan. Did you quote the wrong post?

Back