Collingwood and Richmond, who has the more feral supporter base?

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Did the VFL/AFL only start 64 years ago?

2. Don't you mean 'Grand Final wins'?

3. I'm glad you've now worked out the maths correctly, because a week or so ago apparantly Carlton had won a flag in the last 27 years...

😮😮😮

1. Did the VFL/AFL only start 64 years ago? No but for Collingwood the VFHell and AFLHell started 64 years ago. 😁

2. Don't you mean 'Grand Final wins’? Yes I do mean Grand Final win, thank you for correcting me, we know each other so well now you know what I am trying to say even if I say something else. 😁

3. I'm glad you've now worked out the maths correctly, because a week or so ago apparantly Carlton had won a flag in the last 27 years… Thank you for this correction as well. It is pleasing to be so closely read that someone fact checks everything down to the nearest few percent. Apparently doesn’t have a third “a” by the way. 😁

Yeah because he’s wearing a Richmond scarf and going beserk for fun when they are getting flogged…….

Whatever helps you sleep at night mate.
Watching that video, my god what a bunch of filth.

To be fair, the bloke who spat on Fev all those years ago was an Essendon fan despite not being an Essendon game at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely count Premiership Cups that 18 clubs compete for in difficult circumstances that affect every club roughly similarly. Did some clubs forfeit or not try their best?
Shorter games and less games. A flag is a flag but it's in the same basket as flags won during war years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigers easily , just look at their “Grog squad” and the trolling behaviour on Bigfooty
The tiger fan base on this site are some of the worst fans in football. Not a double digit IQ member among them.
I pray they do not breed. Mankind needs a break.

Shorter games and less games. A flag is a flag but it's in the same basket as flags won during war years.

So teams had 28 fully professional opposition teams competing against them in war years….and all the shorter games did is stop the rampaging Tigers from winning by more. I know you are trolling DA, maybe stick to unverifiable lunatic trolls so nobody can prove what you are saying is wrong. That’s what Fadge does. 😁

That's like asking what is the best Zombie movie. No matter what you say they all contain Zombies and they all look alike, however, Collingwood and Richmond fans do speak the same zombie language and as an opposition fan you will hear them both screaming "bwaaggh blarr gwaaah" at any match you attend. On occasion, you may encounter Hawthorn supporters, but that shouldn't be a problem as they speak the same feral language as their Pies and Tigers counterparts! Whichever way you look at it, they're all loud, obnoxious, sanctimonious complaining ferals!

Generally get a good atmosphere at Pies games. Hawk fans however are a feral bunch.
Tiger fans are just delusional morons. Love wearing tin foil hats as well.
Gepetto is making alot of Geelong fans recently.

Collingwood have the fame and like aura and like love the feral tag and have embraced it and love kind of like it doesnt matter to them.
Richmond are just pricks and like more in your face when winning but crawl under their rocks when losing.
Collingwood are more honest and like it like doesnt matter what others think about then tigers are like get all upset and sooky if you call them something.
Its like water off a ducks back for the Pies.

Collingwood have the fame and like aura and like love the feral tag and have embraced it and love kind of like it doesnt matter to them.
Richmond are just pricks and like more in your face when winning but crawl under their rocks when losing.
Collingwood are more honest and like it like doesnt matter what others think about then tigers are like get all upset and sooky if you call them something.
Its like water off a ducks back for the Pies.
So Richmond are the Port Adelaide of Victoria? 🐯⚡

Remove this Banner Ad

Back