Collingwood at Victoria Park Sunday 11.30 Live Stream

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys you can't post s**t from other boards on here and have a go at individual posters like that.

Pull your heads in and keep it clean please.

Why not? Didnt tag him or anything like that....

Was a screenshot

Why not? Didnt tag him or anything like that....

Was a screenshot

Rule number 1.

PM me if you wish to discuss it further.

Let's not derail this thread.

Miles 44 disposals (23 kicks 21 handballs) 11 marks 4 tackles 7 I50s 3 R50s 3.1
Lloyd 31 disposals (17 kicks 14 handballs) 7 marks 5 tackles 4 I50s 1 R50 2.1
C.Ellis 23 disposals (11 kicks 12 handballs) 4 marks 10 tackles 5 I50s 1 R50 0.1
Bolton 17 disposals (7 kicks 10 handballs) 1 mark 8 tackles 2 I50s 1 R50 1.0
Stengle 16 disposals (7 kicks 9 handballs) 1 mark 7 tackles 2 I50s 2.0
Drummond 14 disposals (9 kicks 5 handballs) 3 marks 2 tackles 1 I50 4 R50s 1.0
Townsend 13 disposals (7 kicks 6 handballs) 4 marks 2 tackles 3 I50s 1.0
Baker 12 disposals (7 kicks 5 handballs) 4 marks 2 tackles 3 I50s 1 R50 2.0
Markov 12 disposals (8 kicks 4 handballs) 4 marks 2 tackles 3 R50s
Soldo 11 disposals (9 kicks 2 handballs) 4 marks 2 tackles 4 I50s 4 R50s 37 hitouts
Rioli 11 disposals (2 kicks 9 handballs) 2 marks 6 tackles 1.1
Balta 11 disposals (9 kicks 2 handballs) 3 marks 1 tackle 5 I50s 4 hitouts 1.3
Naish 10 disposals (6 kicks 4 handballs) 1 mark 3 tackles 1 R50 1.0
CCJ 9 disposals (7 kicks 2 handballs) 3 marks 3 tackles 2 I50s 5 hitouts 1.2
Garthwaite 8 disposals (7 kicks 1 handball) 6 marks 2 tackles 3 R50s
Miller 7 disposals (4 kicks 3 handballs) 3 marks 2 tackles 2 I50s

337 disposals
15-25 free kicks
85 marks
46 hitouts
55 I50s
83 tackles
37 R50s

Bent over by the umpires again and still won by 11 goals.

Structurally Noah Balta is going to become a very important piece of the Tiger puzzle in 2 years time

Back,Foward,Ruck,Wing
All the reason why we may not need Lynch. A lot of people at the game yesterday were of the opinion that we have Moore CCJ Balta and even Miller ( massive bastard) that a midfielder might be a better and cheaper option.
I would prefer that Gaff comes on our agenda . Maybe package him up in a Bolton deal(sad) as Stengle has gone straight passed him. We are flooded with small forwards such as Baker and Naish is looking like a potential Wingman/ HF. Really liking how Naish is coming along as he’s put on heaps of muscle and is running out games. I thought he’d be years away , but he’s taking off quicker than I thought.
CCJ looks to have potential written all over him and his quarter in the ruck was total domination. His early videos indicated he could be a dinosaur type, but he’s far from it. Balta probably has more upside as he’s more flexible and mobile. Can’t believe how big and strong he is and how powerfully he roosts the footy. Noah also has a bit of arrogance about him , which I like in a potential power forward. I think Balta and CCJ are going to be the steal of their draft and with Leppa educating them they’re progressing at a rate of knots. If we were desperate like a Suns or Freo they would be playing by now . I spoke to the Famous Rumours man and he said both boys will not get games this year as well as Garth as it’s all about building them up physically this year as well as education in their roles. It all seemed pretty clear to me that this is what’s happening.
I rate Stengle pretty highly and I reckon he would be getting a game at 17 other clubs as he’s going that brilliantly atm. He’s almost like a ball of slime , that being impossible to hold onto and in everything at the same time.
Our list of talent is so luxurious and of Royal gluttony that eventually something may sadly have to give.

Last edited:
Gees Im always against Miles being picked in the ones because hes just too slow.

After this weeks game im starting think how slow is Conca?
Will Miles be the 2018 Townsend?
Liston medal?
Round 22 entry into ones.....
We all know how it ends

All the reason why we may not need Lynch. A lot of people at the game yesterday were of the opinion that we have Moore CCJ Balta and even Miller ( massive bastard) that a midfielder might be a better and cheaper option.
I would prefer that Gaff comes on our agenda . Maybe package him up with Bolton (sad) as Stengle has gone straight passed him. We are flooded with small forwards such as Baker and Naish is looking like a potential Wingman/ HF. Really liking how Naish is coming along as he’s put on heaps of muscle and is running out games. I thought he’d be years away , but he’s taking off quicker than I thought.
CCJ looks to have potential written all over him and his quarter in the ruck was total domination. His early videos indicated he could be a dinosaur type, but he’s far from it. Balta probably has more upside as he’s more flexible and mobile. Can’t believe how big and strong he is and how powerfully he roosts the footy. Noah also has a bit of arrogance about him , which I like in a potential power forward. I think Balta and CCJ are going to be the steal of their draft and with Leppa educating them they’re progressing at a rate of knots. If we were desperate like a Suns or Freo they would be playing by now . I spoke to the Famous Rumours man and he said both boys will not get games this year as well as Garth as it’s all about building them up physically this year as well as education in their roles. It all seemed pretty clear to me that this is what’s happening.
I rate Stengle pretty highly and I reckon he would be getting a game at 17 other clubs as he’s going that brilliantly atm. He’s almost like a ball of slime , that being impossible to hold onto and in everything at the same time.
Our list of talent is so luxurious and of Royal gluttony that eventually something may sadly have to give.
Any chance Stengle gets a go against Port? Last year he kicked his first goal at AFL level against them in our late third qtr come back that turned the game...if I remember correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well we are gonna have to do something in five years anyway if we want to keep up with the world so we better come up with a new way to do it if we don’t want to splash the cash
Splashing the cash is fine, it just cant be 1 method purely. I has to be a mix of 5g satellite, and landline fibre. Remember we simply cant compete with small massively congested countries, who don't have the civil engineering problems. We keep getting compared to Singapore for example, but they simply don't have vast area we do. I think the NBN are committed soon enough of getting a minimum of 50mps for each account.

Splashing the cash is fine, it just cant be 1 method purely. I has to be a mix of 5g satellite, and landline fibre. Remember we simply cant compete with small massively congested countries, who don't have the civil engineering problems. We keep getting compared to Singapore for example, but they simply don't have vast area we do. I think the NBN are committed soon enough of getting a minimum of 50mps for each account.

As long as it’s future proof I don’t mind what the final product is. But we’re a complacent country that’s ridden on the coattails of mining for the better part of 200 years. We’re lazy and think we can just do nothing and compete indefinitely

Structurally Noah Balta is going to become a very important piece of the Tiger puzzle in 2 years time

Back,Foward,Ruck,Wing
In two years he'll be 20. At that age Jack was finding his feet and Rance was losing his. Calm the farm.

I would prefer that Gaff comes on our agenda . Maybe package him up in a Bolton deal(sad) as Stengle has gone straight passed him. We are flooded with small forwards such as Baker and Naish is looking like a potential Wingman/ HF. Really liking how Naish is coming along as he’s put on heaps of muscle and is running out games. I thought he’d be years away , but he’s taking off quicker than I thought.
Fully agree on that and saving valuable flexibility in the tpp , I would be lining up Adam cerra no3 pick From last year at freo , born a tiger and hasn’t extended. Package up Bolton and townso and get him to tigerland , ex wa boy Hampson could be steak knives

Fully agree on that and saving valuable flexibility in the tpp , I would be lining up Adam cerra no3 pick From last year at freo , born a tiger and hasn’t extended. Package up Bolton and townso and get him to tigerland , ex wa boy Hampson could be steak knives
Cerra was pick 5.
Bolton and Towner won't get it done. Towner is worth nothing in a trade. Neither is Hampson, and he's from Queensland, not WA. It would have to be Bolton and our first pick, minimum.

JDr4x4I.png

c6t7NqY.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back