Podcast Collingwood Big Footy EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH CLUB LEGEND SCOTT BURNS

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished listenting. Absolutely concur with Quicky!

Re your interviewing skills the mighty T, you have the knack of asking astute questions which illicit more than yes/no answers, this time out of a man whose courage was never questioned, but who was not known for his eloquence! Terrific work.

And speaking of magic, Magpie Girl has managed yet again to pull one of these interviews out of the behemoth that is the Collingwood Football Club. I know for a fact that she is persistent, but I dont know how she does this!

And Laurie Holden, these interviews would not happen without you. Great work again, and thanks to all concerned.

Just finished listenting. Absolutely concur with Quicky!

Re your interviewing skills the mighty T, you have the knack of asking astute questions which illicit more than yes/no answers, this time out of a man whose courage was never questioned, but who was not known for his eloquence! Terrific work.

And speaking of magic, Magpie Girl has managed yet again to pull one of these interviews out of the behemoth that is the Collingwood Football Club. I know for a fact that she is persistent, but I dont know how she does this!

And Laurie Holden, these interviews would not happen without you. Great work again, and thanks to all concerned.

Thanks Vicky Park .. I try to keep it as natural as possible and take the formality of the usual interview process out of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back