Podcast Collingwood Big Footy Rnd 4 Pies v Bombers Anzac Day

Hi Bombers,
Yes this is the Collingwood Podcast but we thought you might enjoy the listen.
The first few minutes review our positives and negatives from last week, and then Jade joins in and reviews your games. It's an interesting, lively discussion and equally impartial;)

Hoping for a great game tomorrow.
thanks Doss, Beerfish,VelvetSledge, Harlequin and a special thank you to Jade

the mighty T Gone Critical and Magpie Girl talk about Collingwood's good win last week, and the thrill of seeing so many players show 'something' - not only the young guys but the foundation players also finding their stride. They discuss the debutantes (who will wear the sub jacket:eek:?) and then are joined by Jade from the Essendon Board to talk about possible match ups and thoughts about the game tomorrow. Jade is well known to our Board for his annual Anzac Day wager (this year accepted by Maggie5)
It's a terrific lively chat.
TradeDraft (is it a rant or love fest this week?) follows.

Our immense thanks to our sound engineer Laurie Holden :hearts:

The youTube will be up soon but in the meantime listen here

This was an informative and fascinating listen. Fantastic job and thanks for sharing.

They can be a little rough around the edges but a bit of fun and everyone that takes part really do enjoy the discussion.

Your board should try and get something going too. Jade will probably be keen if you manage to get a few others on board interested.

They can be a little rough around the edges but a bit of fun and everyone that takes part really do enjoy the discussion.

Your board should try and get something going too. Jade will probably be keen if you manage to get a few others on board interested.
I actually thought it was one of the more slick podcasts I've heard on here for a while. Well done guys.

Thanks ;)

the mighty T does a fantastic job keeping everyone on track. Was a massive effort last night considering her was under the weather.

Thanks for the rub Laurie, but yall make it very easy for me to host each week.

Also great chatting with you Jade, great stuff

Back