Collingwood BigFooty Discord

Remove this Banner Ad

Just has a heads up.

There’s 2 very good reasons to be in the Discord during the actual game tonight.

1) Swearing. Go nuts. Anything you like. Vent to your hearts content.

2) You can do 1) without worrying about trolls from other clubs spying.

It’s good stuff in there.

Reason 3 to join I may or may not have a pet rock that I can show you and it may or may not grant 3 wishes.

But nah the discord server is absolutely lit. Last weekend was good to chat in real time.

Looking forward to this game.

Just has a heads up.

There’s 2 very good reasons to be in the Discord during the actual game tonight.

1) Swearing. Go nuts. Anything you like. Vent to your hearts content.

2) You can do 1) without worrying about trolls from other clubs spying.

It’s good stuff in there.

Be Good Place to Vent then on the Gameday Thread Then?

I be watching the Game on TV away from the Computer.

Though I could come for a bit after the game IF I am still up

Sure thing. I usually just have my phone with me and chat on that.

Sure thing. I usually just have my phone with me and chat on that.

I find doing that I get Distracted watching the Game so I am trying to post on here and on Chat after the Game is Done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just another reminder about the Collingwood bigfooty discord.

For those that aren't familiar with discord, it is a application that allows people to converse through text or voice. It was designed for video gamers, but has recently extended into other areas outside gaming. The neat thing about discord is that it allows you to chat live with out having to click post and wait for a reply. It happens in real time. We have a small group over there at the moment and its good fun.

We allow cursing on there so you can vent to your hearts content if you are raging over tonights game. Given our current form, I thought I would remind you folks about the place if you feel like you need an outlet. The app can be downloaded on both PC and smartphone. It's really easy to use. Just sign up and join the server through the link Shpeshal Ed provided in the first post of this thread.

Final bump for the year. Please see my post above. Live finals chat without having to press post reply button! Come join the fun!

Here is the link anyway: https://discord.gg/JPqfER

You will need to download the discord app for either PC or phone. Once you have done that just sign up and then click that link above. Ease peasy.

Kinda noticed that there doesn't seem to be a Discord server for BigFooty? Or at least definitely not our board.

So I thought I'd make one!

Come one come all, Discord is great. Also gonna take applications for admins/mods

https://discord.gg/26UfsfE
Dis' cord?
aid401657-v4-728px-Survive-if-Your-Parachute-Fails-to-Open-Step-2-Version-2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back