Mod. Notice Collingwood BigFooty Twitter Account

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Collingwood BigFooty Twitter Account

"namechecked"? WTF. You know a little too much about this Twitter-hoa. What is that?

C'mon Grandpa smelling salts,

'Namechecking' as in referencing in passing. E.g. "Wow, KB, did you see that the BigfootyMagpies have confirmed that Marty Clarke has re-signed for 3 years? We'll take that as 110% confirmed as fact."

just 'followed' the forum account and everyone else who has published their account in this thread...mine is in my signature

Logo test......icle.:D

picture.php

How is the Collingwood Bigfooty twitter account going to be different to the 100's of news group twitter accounts already out there?

We have Dave86, The IronSock and TradeDraft/akaDTM.

The Royalty of preview, review, comment, analysis or team development content.

So who's running the Twitter page?

Mine below VVV
followed...even though that wasn't directed at me...

edit: took VVV as being a particular person...think you were just adding arrows...an idjit i truly be

Of all the geriatrics and simpletons modding on this board, I got the gig twitting for Bigfooty.

We're looking at going for preview, team selection discussion, match-day discussion, review and news. Other stuff we feel appropriate we will tweet about and link to.

Just incidentally, we're going live tonight with discussion, so get your game-day pipe discussion slippers on.

Well i'm the simpleton, but Spiceman appears the only mod with the slightest nous to run this.

Spice, maybe tell people your thoughts re what you think we should tweet, and possibly canvass ideas re anything else.

I think this has the potential to increase our BF profile plus get more info from the club coming our way... from my embryonic understanding of twitter

Very impressive spicey a great start to the tweetting gig and good to see pie eyed in on the PP:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I think we can significantly increase our profile by tapping into other people's networks on Twitter.

The way I'm going to approach it is to retweet (that means forward on) stuff that is Pies related to our tweet followers in the understanding that they will retweet what we send out.

I won't be following everyone who follows us or the inbox will explode, but am following for example Maxy and will retweet his stuff if he retweets our stuff. Bit of quid pro quo.

Just signed up and now stalking most of you ;)

My twitter name is: MrGodLyk

No, my name is not a reference to Dane Swan in anyway, although it is easily confused :p

this is great I am going to follow all our BF collingwood people too..feel free to follow me..... my twitter name is dayna_36 mainly talking collingwood and having a laugh :thumbsu:

hey guys follow @tomcouch16 he has been playing really well for your vfl side and could be a likely prospect towards the end of the year. funny bloke too, should provide some interesting tweets. he has just joined twitter so get around him!

Mine's in my sig. Can't be stuffed typing it out again.

Someone else had already nicked "handy point". :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back