Prediction Collingwood Brownlow Predictions & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Just hope that young Nathan was watching that speech and the workrate and sacrifice that Fyfe is prepared to put himself through to be a champion. I reckon young Nat Fyfe would have given LOYALTY before $$$ to the club that drafted him.
Yeah that Nathan Buckley would have had a premiership if he worked harder

Proves a ruckman will never win a brownlow again
For ruckmen to win again, they will have to take marks all over the ground like they did in the old days

Treloar polled third at Giants (7 votes) behind Callan Ward (19) and Jeremy Cameron (12) he was ahead of Dylan Shiel who ppl really rate. Not that bad considering.
Yeah it's not bad all things considering and I didn't make myself clear.
I'm rapt he's coming to us, just highlighting the reason why it would be insanity to pay 2 first rounders for him right now.
Goes without saying I'm hoping he turns into a genuine star of the game but he is not there yet.

Players that gather the same amount of pill Treloar does usually poll higher based on that fact alone.
Obviously both him and Shiel have a scope for improvement and will get noticed by the umpires more as time goes by but I'd say the latter is also slightly behind AT in physical development stakes.

Yeah I know he's a very good player. He gets tonnes of votes though for a guy that's not very hyped up. He did last year too.

He's an inside midfielder, they're all the rage these days. Getting the ball via clearances means you're seen by the umpires more than the rest of the players on the field so they'll naturally think you're having more of an impact on the game.

Yeah it's not bad all things considering and I didn't make myself clear.
I'm rapt he's coming to us, just highlighting the reason why it would be insanity to pay 2 first rounders for him right now.
Goes without saying I'm hoping he turns into a genuine star of the game but he is not there yet.

Players that gather the same amount of pill Treloar does usually poll higher based on that fact alone.
Obviously both him and Shiel have a scope for improvement and will get noticed by the umpires more as time goes by but I'd say the latter is also slightly behind AT in physical development stakes.

Teams do Trade on Potential. Just look at the Tom Boyd Trade last Trade Period

Treloar polled third at Giants (7 votes) behind Callan Ward (19) and Jeremy Cameron (12) he was ahead of Dylan Shiel who ppl really rate. Not that bad considering.
In all fairness, Treloar did play 7 more games than Shiel lol.

Soul Glow

Soul%20Glow_zpstizgvzy8.jpg

Priddis should consider a shaved head and dark sunglasses before rerurning to perth....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Travis looks a bit aroused wearing women's clothing.

maybe that's why they called themselves the boogie woogie bugle boys of company B..... for those too young to remember it was a song redone by a particularly unattractive singer called bette midler who copied the original done by the Andrew Sisters who made it famous during the second world war.....you can see how closely our boys look like the girls
upload_2015-10-4_20-8-15.png

To those that don't know the song, the following verses might seem relevant when you're viewing the photo of the boys

He was a famous trumpet man from out Chicago way
He had a boogie style that no one else could play
He was the top man at his craft
But then his number came up and he was gone with the draft
He's in the army now, a-blowin' reveille
He's the boogie woogie bugle boy of Company B

They made him blow a bugle for his Uncle Sam
It really brought him down because he couldn't jam
The captain seemed to understand
Because the next day the cap' went out and drafted a band
And now the company jumps when he plays reveille
He's the boogie woogie bugle boy of Company B

oops I made a mistake..... evidently the boys have renamed themselves the "candymen"..... here they are performing on the footy show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back