Autopsy Collingwood Ducks v Roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Great effort but our boys unfortunately thought they won it at the end of 3rd quarter

Absolutely gassed and can’t play under pressure.

I have a feeling this may be nobles last game. Or maybe he survives and we wait for another 100 point belting

5 goals to pies to 0 in the last quarter

led through 3 qtrs on talent and dominating clearances

we got tired but didn't have the embedded structures to fall back on that other teams do

proud of the efforts. the boys had a real crack today but we desperately need a cohesive system to get the most out of our players, who have plenty of talent

i refuse to believe that anyone can watch that today and think talent is our issue. it's just not and it's as simple as that

Copy paste from game day thread:

Don’t care about losing this. Don’t care about giving up a decent lead.
We played 3 great quarters and are actually still in this.
We’d be lucky to have played 3 good quarters in the previous 3 weeks combined.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing to lose, but gee what a great game of footy.

Hard to overstate how significantly better we looked. Unfortunately a by-product of getting smashed every game of the year is you don't have that "4th quarter" match fitness and that was the difference.

The 22 we took into the game today was by far the best list we've blooded all year. Add in JHF and we're looking alright.

Gameplan today wasn't wildly different to previous weeks, which is the crazy thing. We just ran harder and moved the ball quicker, but the fundamentals were mostly the same.

5 goals to pies to 0 in the last quarter

We played 95% of the last quarter like we’d just hold on and win the game.

And then actually started looking like we wanted it once they’d won the f***ing thing.

I’m more annoyed by that than I am about losing last week.

When the heat turned up, the same offenders couldn’t handle it.

Dropped marks, poor decisions in trying to break tackles, playing off men in a defensive area.

Just dumb campaigners.

LDU is a ******* star though.

LDU sensational.
Larkey found some form.
A lesson for Scott on Sidebottom, but he’ll be better because of it (hopefully).
Curtis tries his guts out.
Goldy huge. Could play that role for another season I think.
Buckets dominated.

Words can’t describe how much a hate Ginnevan.

I had Jed Anderson most North disposals into us winning to win a grand.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back