Collingwood Enforcers

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh boy. I do. It was a shocker and in a big game at a critical moment. Funnily enough it wasn't even a terribly dangerous moment. Maybe he had a brain fade. I'll see if I can find it. Denis Cometti didn't miss it.
That was Hodge doing his Maxy impersonation “leave it Shazza…it’s mine”

Ryan Lonie played in 2002 and they branded him a jib. All Shaw did was slip over when he had the pill and lynch snapped a goal and he was branded a jib. It was utter BS. They just happened to be a team stacked with champions against a team of ordinary battlers for the most part.
I get sick of the tough guy crap about the Lions of that era. Cringeworthy.

He fumbled when he was taking his kick as lynch went to smother (from three meters aways), then went to ground, when Lynch took possession he attempted to chase and fell over again....

He was a strange mix. I think he was one of the most talented blokes we've had in the last couple of decades, but he never seemed able to focus for a whole quarter, let alone a match and I doubt at all at training.
He rocked up late to a final we were in as he was living with Buddy iirc and Buddy had 'passed' out so stayed with him and got to ground late (before game but later than req'd)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back