NO TROLLS Collingwood Football Club is guilty of systemic racism, review finds

Sep 21, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Norwood
I think you're spot on and i agree with you.

But the moral outrage that took place afterwards was way over the top and typical of how the far left conducts their trial by media. I don't like the bloke, I think he's as sleazy as they come but the whole situation is ridiculous.

Yep, these reports are always conducted by leftist activists who are intent on highlighting incidents and magnifying them out of all proportion. The moment you hear the term "systemic racism" you know what to expect.

There's obviously been a problem or two over the years but why we need to carry on as though Collingwood indoctrinate their players into a culture of racism, I have no idea.

perplexed

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, these reports are always conducted by leftist activists who are intent on highlighting incidents and magnifying them out of all proportion. The moment you hear the term "systemic racism" you know what to expect.

There's obviously been a problem or two over the years but why we need to carry on as though Collingwood indoctrinate their players into a culture of racism, I have no idea.
The moment I hear the term 'leftist' I know what to expect. Your second paragraph didn't disappoint.

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
A report we didn't even have time to read and digest? Did you think he was going to have an in depth reply with a fully detailed response? He was proud we sanctioned the report, nothing more.

The report (BTW) was a steaming pile of sh*t as anyone with a functioning brain knows, WTF does Nicky Winmar have to do with Collingwood 2020? We already paid the price for that.
They'd had the report for weeks!

perplexed

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A typical leftist response, have no argument at all so attack the individual
You might want to read the bizarre post I was responding to for context.
Also, are you really going to call me a 'leftist', whatever that means. and then accuse me of attacking the individual?

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Thiose aren't the things regular people associate with the left.
Well regular people are stupid then. The kinda of people who complain the unions (the left) are ruining everything, but then wonder why they get their wages and rights obliterated when the right wing introduced legislation like workchoices to remove them.

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
A typical leftist response, have no argument at all so attack the individual

You liked a post where the poster said Collingwood players were indoctrinated. How is this a reasonable argument? Nobody has ever said this but you liked this post full of hyperbole.

Lip Gallagher

Club Legend
Nov 11, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm 3 foot 11. Seriously, how many times can you be wrong in one thread?
images (6).jpeg

Give me a C C give me a H H.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
And that's why regular people can't stand left wing people like you.

So far up your own arse you could give yourself a prostate check up close.
Sure mate. Even though most regular people support left wing issues like gay marriage, equal rights for women and access to contraception and abortion, eradication of racism, action on climate change, public healthcare, minimum wages and workers rights, regulation of banks and companies, etc. Any smart, decent person supports these concepts. And guess what, they're all left wing ideas!

Whereas 'regular' people like you think that everything left of the liberal party are Antifa anarchists, and are the reason we have a prime minister who needs to ask his wife to realise that it's a problem if a woman gets raped.

Back